Would you date the person above you? #35

Role-Playing
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
"By the sunwell.. no."

Salarya tilts her head, knuckles placed to her hips, waiting for the dwarf to finish walking away.
"Sure. Although... haven't we been on a date already? Or maybe you stood me up? Hm, even so, something tells me dinner and drinks after a a ride on the carpet won't quite cut it with you..."
*I serve the dark lady.. she's my darkness therefore I must deny thy unless you're in for some meat...*

*sharpens the butcher knife*
"Shall we go and platonically serve the dark lady together then?"
well she is a fellow Death Knight. however she's a member of the Horde. so no.
Death Knight is a yes.
Alliance is a yes.
Canine-esk creature is a no.
Though I'd keep you as a pet.
You still possess standards when it comes to companionship? How amusing. Beggars really cannot afford to be choosey, you should sincerely contemplate just taking whatever you can get ... even if it is an Undead and cursed Gilnean ...

... it certainly won't be me, however. Do move on.
Ah, one could take the little one under the arm, and settle her down at any table for a fresh meal. And maybe a mug of brew, or two.
yes not gay but its a panda mate
Human and male, no thanks.
No Chance, I need it to be female,
Eee.... What is that thing on your face...?
No.
''Speaking of toxic relationships....''
Oh, it's you. Whad urp, slim? Ain't seen ya 'rounds since Goldybash, figured y'didn't survive the festivities ... probably a good thing I found ya, keeps the ole confirmed kill count down to single figures!

Wait a sec, date ya? Psht, get real. The closest you'll get to datin' a little Emerald Goddess like moi was seein' me winnin' that wet t-shirt contest!
your a wee bit too small for me.
"I'm sure I'm not too small for you!" Astrophel's laughter echoes off the walls as he pats death knight on the back as he walks away in jest, only to shudder afterwards.
lets go mate!
http://i.imgur.com/Y8L7a1F.gif
Nuadir stares at the Undead individual for a few moments without saying a word, as entangling roots sprout from the soil, wrapping around his legs, arms and finally torso, pulling him downwards into the earth itself before he can no longer be seen. He folds his arms slowly before murmuring a low "No." to the empty space before him.
I've been waiting for a long time for this ....

We will get along nicely. Especialy when you turn to cat... I will pet and snuggle all night.. And then.. Hmm?

We will see what happens then...

Cat will be enough for me only that long.
01/08/2016 04:00Posted by Nuadir
Nuadir stares at the Undead individual for a few moments without saying a word, as entangling roots sprout from the soil, wrapping around his legs, arms and finally torso, pulling him downwards into the earth itself before he can no longer be seen. He folds his arms slowly before murmuring a low "No." to the empty space before him.

lol i thought this was going to get kinky. i was like "i saw enough !@#$%^ to know where this is going."

01/08/2016 08:03Posted by Lantara
I've been waiting for a long time for this ....

We will get along nicely. Especialy when you turn to cat... I will pet and snuggle all night.. And then.. Hmm?

We will see what happens then...

Cat will be enough for me only that long.

yes! who wouldn't want to date a night elf?