[Spoilers] Warcraft Movie Seems To Be Flopped

General
Prev 1 7 8 9 12 Next
Why is it you guys count on critics when it comes to these kind of movies?
I am going to watch the movie whether its 0,01/5 stars or 5/5.

Posts like these will most likely scare other people away even though they might like it (or not).
I guess if some random critic told you it'd be really great if you jump off a cliff you'd just go ahead and do it right?

God damned sheep will never learn to think for themselves.

Give it a few weeks, let the miserable cretins' "reviews" disappear, and they'll retreat under their rocks to bash the next big thing.
I don't care what biased fanboys are saying about the movie.

Knew it was going to be CGI !@#$fest with %^-*ty story, acting and characters and I was right. Time to spend my hard earned money on something else.
I'm still looking forward to the movie. Really hyped actually.
This thread is full of people bashing reviewers and imaginary commenter within this thread who are supporting and following the critics blindly (imaginary because no one in here is saying "I totally believe the Review and will structure my view on the film from those reviews")

Another thread where people comment and complain about ignorant and judgemental people without there even being ignorant and judgemental people.

Yall a bunch of cynical arrogant peeps (I'll count myself as one too after this comment). This thread was posted in a way that said "hey look reviews aren't looking so good so far" not "Hey everyone reviews are bad, I believe they're telling the truth and so should you!" (if the thread was the later your comments would fit, but this thread isn't anywhere near that. Stop being so pessimistic!)
I've never put much faith in critics as at the end of the day it comes down to personal preferences, just because they don't like it doesn't mean I won't either, I'll be my own judge.
Figured I would chime in.

The movie was great. Loved Khadgar in particular. The interactions between Lothar and Garona were a source of much cringing though. If there will be a sequel then they shouldn't bother with a romantic subplot. It clearly isn't working.
well, many people have seen it now, and they seem to like it
26/05/2016 12:15Posted by Meanma
Figured I would chime in.

The movie was great. Loved Khadgar in particular. The interactions between Lothar and Garona were a source of much cringing though. If there will be a sequel then they shouldn't bother with a romantic subplot. It clearly isn't working.
We might get Thrall x Taretha and / or Arthas x Jaina very soon. ;)
Weird stuff, a bunch of people on internet keeps telling me its very awesome and critics are fraud, yet official score for the movie seems to be beyond terrible. Either the movie is terrible or critics are preparing a copnspiracy against Warcraft.

Anyway, Im not too excited to see it after all the disastrous news but will still try my best.
It's the RT listed critics. The non-RT listed critics actually like or love it. Again, most central European reviews range between 5 and 9 out of 10. Mostly depending on fan level.

TradeChat just uploaded a video btw.
Not surprised of the negative reception, it's only 2 hours 3 minutes long, they could have easily made three 2 hour movies based on the stories they're trying to cover in one. I'm looking forward to finally seeing it but I just can't see how they can shoehorn everything in in such a limited time frame, this really should have been a 3 hour epic.
Its showing 8.5/10 on IMDB.... not a flop.
i watched it today and it was awesome, although there are some lore deviation, but that can be fixed with a lore friendly cut if someone can do it
Who cares what old farts like those criticts are saying. They only see WoW (which they think is silly, one even said it) and they know video game movies never do good. Also the critics on RT really sucks.

This is what you should read. This is from single minded people like you, fans of the fantasy and the Warcraft. This is what matters whether you will like it. Im guessing you will.
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv#showAll
The Guardian:The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one?

OH-MY-GOD. THEY HAD TO DO IT, they reeeeeeeeaaally had to do.
I can't... I can't.

Brb, going to go cry in a corner.

Clarification: They are trying to connect the refugee debate to everything. It is sickening.
26/05/2016 20:05Posted by Yavannia
The Guardian:The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one?

OH-MY-GOD. THEY HAD TO DO IT, they reeeeeeeeaaally had to do.
I can't... I can't.

Brb, going to go cry in a corner.

Clarification: They are trying to connect the refugee debate to everything. It is sickening.

it appears they didnt play warcraft 1 in 1994
Just wanna say i just seen it 30mins ago. And i loved it! i think its amazing!
if you play or have played the game im positive you will like the movie aswell! :D
For me it lived up to my hype
Can't wait to watch it, it doesn't come out till Wednesday here though :(... just pre-ordered my tickets!

And to the ppl who arent gone watch the movie of their favorite game (I hope it is, why would they be on this forum anyway??) because of some early reviews written by some 'cool kids'.... really?? I mean really??? no come on... really???