Transmog Items?

General
Why haven't i recieved my items? or have i and not realised

Creating this post because EU CS told me on twitter.
They should be in your mail box.
They will be in the mailbox of the first character of each faction you logged on to since the promotion started.
They only get mailed once (per faction) and are account bound.
I've checked every single character though and I can't find anything, Can't even remember what the achievement is called. I remember getting an achievement but not getting any mail
then open a ticket ASAP
05/06/2016 20:22Posted by Madmonkey
I've checked every single character though and I can't find anything, Can't even remember what the achievement is called. I remember getting an achievement but not getting any mail

The achievements are Fight For the Horde and Fight For the Alliance respectively. They don't however appear in the armory so you won't find them on the site.

The first character of each faction that you log in with will receive a mail. That mail contains a bag of items (the two transmogs). So if you cant find the mail, look for the bag of items in your bags.

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=140998/horde-strongbox
http://legion.wowhead.com/item=140997/alliance-strongbox

Don't worry if you lose or delete the items. As long as you have the achievement, the transmogs will be available in your Transmog wardrobe once implemented in the Legion patch.
Maybe offtopic but i have a problem with the sword i cant use it as transmorph on my warrior strangely

I cant find in the transmorph menu and i have it in my stash...
05/06/2016 22:33Posted by Drognan
Maybe offtopic but i have a problem with the sword i cant use it as transmorph on my warrior strangely

Is your warrior using a one handed weapon?

There is no transmog menu, you visit the transmog vendor in Stormwind or Stormshield.
05/06/2016 22:33Posted by Drognan
You can take it out (stash I presume means bank or void storage?) and drop it in the mog menu on top of your weapon, however it will only work for 1h swords / axes / maces. It won't work for 2h weapons, daggers, fist weapons and so on.
I would like to ask a similar question.

I got the Alliance strongbox on a low lvl c har that I wanted to delete. So I did not realize why I could not until I checked the mail. The point is, I did not pay attention what type of mail that is (but as I understand it was a character mail, not some global mail) and I had to take the Ally box and use it and deleted everything so I could delete the character.

As I understand, there is no way to get the items again, correct? I mean, until the trasmogrify wardrobe in Legion, the items are lost, correct?

Another thing is, I never got the Horde Strongbox. I checked all my chars and nothing (although before I buy time I did log in and played a bit with the starter acc that was available, no horde mail there too though).

I guess it got really messed up on my account.

There would be nice though if for such items we had something to distribute them again. Unfortunately the char I deleted was 2 lvl, so there is no undelete for that char available and because of that I can't restore them ... It is still strange what happened to the Horde Strongbox though.
If you logged in on a starter account before your actuall account, how would i get the items? Just wait for pre-patcg?