Shop Helm Transmogrification Updates

General
With the upcoming Transmogrification system updates coming in Legion, the purchasable helms from the Shop— Crown of Eternal Winter, Hood of Hungering Darkness, and Jewel of the Firelord —will automatically be added to your Collection within the Appearances tab.
Will these stop being sent to mailbox of new characters? I hate deleting them every time xD
08/07/2016 23:15Posted by Hates
Will these stop being sent to mailbox of new characters? I hate deleting them every time xD

Well, mounts and pets stopped getting sent to your mailbox every time you made a new toon, so I assume so.
Can you also stop the nightmarish hitching post from going to every alt etc, everytime i make a new character, especially a pandaren, its really annoying! :D
Stop the shop, give us more content instead ! :)
09/07/2016 14:23Posted by Huggs
Stop the shop, give us more content instead ! :)

in 11 days and there will be
Hello all,

I am a little confused about the new Transmogrification system. I am returning back to WoW after being away for a few years so please bare with me.

So how does the new system work in Legion? Is every item you loot automatically added to an appearance tab which you can then transmorg your current gear to (assuming you meet the requirements for)?

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to give.
Oke then, i totally don't feel screwed for having bought 2 of the aforementioned (cough) a refund for players either monetary, as battlenet balance or perhaps in the form of gametime, would be courteous.
11/07/2016 16:05Posted by Ohmn
Hello all,

I am a little confused about the new Transmogrification system. I am returning back to WoW after being away for a few years so please bare with me.

So how does the new system work in Legion? Is every item you loot automatically added to an appearance tab which you can then transmorg your current gear to (assuming you meet the requirements for)?

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to give.

It seems so, looting an item unlocks it's skin in a windowed feature we can safely assume is found on the menu bar, the transmogrification shops in city's will be removed, and you can simply play dress up, pretty sweet.