from Stormwind to Kalimdor? Boats??

General
How do I get to Kalimdor now? The boats aren't working. I'm low lvl, so I can't fly. Help please
Take the portal to Hyjal in Stormwind near the Tsuchui and walk to the nearest flight path, at least that's what I had to do
Ask a mage to make a portal to Theramore or Darnassus
will they fix this or is this permanent?
Blizzard:

We are sorry, but the zeppelins and ships travelling between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms have been assaulted by the Burning Legion and are currently resting at the bottom of the sea. Divers from respective factions will be sent to salvage any wreckage and should be rebuilt within next four to five weeks.
We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience and understanding.

;p
20/07/2016 16:23Posted by Blighthoof
Blizzard:

We are sorry, but the zeppelins and ships travelling between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms have been assaulted by the Burning Legion and are currently resting at the bottom of the sea. Divers from respective factions will be sent to salvage any wreckage and should be rebuilt within next four to five weeks.
We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience and understanding.

;p

Meh, that's not nice :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xuO8JBepM We need you Captain Placeholder :(
We've received a few reports about the zepellins and boats not arriving or functioning as they should. We're looking into this now and would like to apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

For the time-being, please seek portals from friendly neighborhood mages or (if you have them unlocked) utilise the portals available to some destinations from Orgrimmar/Stormwind.
20/07/2016 18:47Posted by Aerythlea
We've received a few reports about the zepellins and boats not arriving or functioning as they should. We're looking into this now and would like to apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

For the time-being, please seek portals from friendly neighborhood mages or (if you have them unlocked) utilise the portals available to some destinations from Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

Thank you! I hope it'll be fixed soon :)
If only good old Captain Placeholder didn't retire.
20/07/2016 21:31Posted by Bryndís
Thank you! I hope it'll be fixed soon :)

Get a portal to the Shrine of Seven Stars in Pandaria then set your hearthstone there.
From there you can take portals to everywhere. It's vastly superior to getting a simple portal to Theramore or Darnassus.
20/07/2016 15:55Posted by Galgorn
Take the portal to Hyjal in Stormwind near the Tsuchui and walk to the nearest flight path, at least that's what I had to do

You need to do the Hyjal intro quest in order to get that portal

This issue was widely reported on beta so why was it allowed to get into the live game.
I'm currently offering free portals from Darnassus to SW, you can get an invite by going to: Group finder / Premade groups / Custom / Free Portals Darnassus -> SW
The bug looks fixed as it no longer effects me on multiple servers, if you are still experiencing the bug please let me know and i'll continue the portal service later on in the day.

So, the zeppelins are still not working.

Any news about getting them fixed?
If they let a bug this big get through to live it doesn't bode well for Legion.

That Blizzard response:
'Oh yeah the zeps/ships are buggered, we'll fix it in maybe a month'

Seriously...
I just started playing again and am leveling a twink. Now I'm stuck on my way to northrend and can't continue as I intended to before Legion ... :/ Maybe a DM can help me :/
Still happening stupid bug! Can't blizz fix it? It's really annoying!
Still bugs in rare cases, too rare to stand around all evening.
If you do run into this bug add me #Elementalism#2943 and ill see if i can make you a portal :)
(Edit: Alliance only)