Broken and naga

General
So the demon hunters are finnaly joining us in Legion. They are part of Illidari and so are Broken and Naga. What if illidan trains them too and they join horde and alliance as playable races?

Alliance:
Broken - at first i thought it would be best if they were a sub race for draenei, but then I realised that they are quite different since they can no longer use the light but are quite shady in comparison to the draenei.

Racials- i remember that in WC3 they had invisibility, so maybe they could get something simular to night elfs shadowmeld?

Classes- warrior, dk, shaman, hunter, rogue, monk, demon hunter(illidari), priest(in lore shadow like forsaken),mage and warlock

Horde:
Naga-they had strong alliance with the blood elfs in wc3, also they dont rly like night elfs

Racials: armored scales(increased armor), underwater breathing and swim speed increased, polearm specialization

Classes: warrior, dk, shaman, hunter, rogue, demon hunter(illidari), mage, priest, warlock

Tnx for reading :))
The Naga despise the Horde maybe even more than the Alliance, the Naga see themselves superior to all other races, they're mad at the Alliance for their history but they view the Horde as inferior races. (source taken from WoWWiki).
Naga despise the Horde maybe even more than the Alliance, Naga see themselves superior to all other races, they're mad at the Alliance for their history but they view the Horde as inferior races. (source taken from WoWWiki).

Lore changes all the time and I dont think the illidari nagas hate horde. Also the forsaken dont like horde that much either but they are part of it.
Lore-wise they could actually easily make something up.
But while I would absolutely love to see Naga as a playable race, they're still lacking the... legs.
Walking animation is no problem. Running no problem. Gear no problem. But how will they ride a mount?
07/08/2016 16:21Posted by Rayzan
Lore-wise they could actually easily make something up.
But while I would absolutely love to see Naga as a playable race, they're still lacking the... legs.
Walking animation is no problem. Running no problem. Gear no problem. But how will they ride a mount?

Im sure blizzard can figure somthing out :P
Also we have some nagas with leggs on Broken isles and Metzen himself told that he wants nagas as a playable race

By laying their tail on one side of the mount.
07/08/2016 16:27Posted by Belfara

By laying their tail on one side of the mount.

I'm trying to imagine it... But it just looks odd in my head.
Maybe with the Legion version (where they have legs) this would work. Although unmounted, I would prefer if they just had their well-known snake body :)
07/08/2016 16:40Posted by Rayzan

A Tauren riding a chicken, a Gnome riding a dragon and a Pandaren riding Invincible aren't odd?
07/08/2016 16:42Posted by Belfara
07/08/2016 16:40Posted by Rayzan

A Tauren riding a chicken, a Gnome riding a dragon and a Pandaren riding Invincible aren't odd?

Sure, but at least they can choose a different mount.
07/08/2016 16:48Posted by Rayzan
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Sure, but at least they can choose a different mount.

It doesn't change the fact they are odd.

We have many weird things in this game. A Naga riding a horse is hardly crazier than a Worgen riding a chopper.
07/08/2016 16:52Posted by Belfara
A Naga riding a horse is hardly crazier than a Worgen riding a chopper.

I dunno, I think it is :D Naga just don't suit most mounts.

07/08/2016 16:42Posted by Belfara
A Tauren riding a chicken

Although this is true :D
I dunno, I think it is :D Naga just don't suit most mounts.

Yeah, but if you notice it, most armours don't suit Worgens and look really weird on them ;p
Would love Naga playable race.
I already make a lot of use of that toy that turns you into a Naga for a short time. They don't really need legs, the way they move currently is fine.
As for amour, I'm sure they could manage everything but Legs/Boots but even then they could make special Naga version of new Armour.

Mounts?
Dunno, maybe a blessing spell of some kind that randomly morphs them into another race when they mount up lol.
Why can't naga just mount side saddled like Belfara had suggested? Side saddling is an actual ridding technique.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidesaddle

As for the class options, I don't understand the DK, since they weren't in Azeroth for that. I find if very hard to imagine broken, who are always described as physically weak, as demon hunters. Can't really imagine naga either, but I think for broken is really impossible. Same for monk.
07/08/2016 20:18Posted by Korrina
Why can't naga just mount side saddled like Belfara had suggested? Side saddling is an actual ridding technique.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidesaddle

As for the class options, I don't understand the DK, since they weren't in Azeroth for that. I find if very hard to imagine broken, who are always described as physically weak, as demon hunters. Can't really imagine naga either, but I think for broken is really impossible. Same for monk.

Why can draenei be dk then? Broken is physically weak? So are the undead dude.. And blood elfs are also described as physically weak they couldnt even be warriors up until cata..