Pls King Anduin... Kill them all

General
Everyone.. Gul'dan, the Legion, and the wussies that decided to run away from battle after their warchief got a little stab in his belly.. We all saw who the true Warriors were, so pls King King Anduin.. Dumb on them all! For the Alliance!
Calm down kid :)
God, i was prepared for the Demon Hunters edgy teenagers, seems like i was not prepared for the endless Alliance fanboys who didn't understand !@#$ of the cinematics.
And it's just a beginning of a threads like this. Brace yourselves.
Naw, he gonna make peace. He love that peace like druids love trees.
09/08/2016 21:58Posted by Belfara
God, i was prepared for the Demon Hunters edgy teenagers, seems like i was not prepared for the endless Alliance fanboys who didn't understand !@#$ of the cinematics.

What else can we expect, honestly? There have already been people who would like to see opposite faction exterminated (because that wouldn´t mean the end of WoW storywise and gameplaywise) or endless war between factions, because FOR THE ALLIANCE and FOR THE HORDE!
Your stupid king went and died like stupid headless chicken at least Sylvanas had a head an used it to retreat an save many of her people //// Best line for your headless chicken "You will be remembered as a king who sacrificed himself for nothing"
09/08/2016 22:06Posted by Sendoxi
Your stupid king went and died like stupid headless chicken at least Sylvanas had a head an used it to retreat an save many of her people //// Best line for your headless chicken "You will be remembered as a king who sacrificed himself for nothing"

He retreated. Then freaking fel uberreaver showed up. Then he sacrificed himself to save gunship full of people.
You play as tauren shaman, but you clearly have mindset of orc warrior.
so dying was the king purpose? he a stupid king for that if he had retreated as well he could of done something in the future
No, dying was to buy time for the alliance to retreat. The fel reaver grabbed the ship and would of smashed it to pieces had Varian not jumped on it's head.

Genn and Mekkatorque would of died most likely, he saved them, having half your leaders wiped out isn't a good resistance strategy.
Anduin is the spitting image of his dad.
They did exactly what the alliance did, retreated when they would have otherwise died.

The horde was ambushed and would have been wiped out, thus they retreated, the alliance lost air support and had to retreat otherwise they would have been wiped out, why is the horde wrong? Because they were forced to withdraw which prompted the alliance to withdraw? I mean, an army arrived soon after they started withdrawing, if they hadn't started when they did, the whole force would have died.
09/08/2016 21:49Posted by Gerywn
Everyone.. Gul'dan, the Legion, and the wussies that decided to run away from battle after their warchief got a little stab in his belly.. We all saw who the true Warriors were, so pls King King Anduin.. Dumb on them all! For the Alliance!

1+1=2
10/08/2016 00:53Posted by Oilyvladir
09/08/2016 21:49Posted by Gerywn

I am an Alliance man . !@#$ HORDE , EVERYONE WHO PLAY HORDE IS A PUSSY AND SYLVANAS IS NON-BINARY LESBIAN . But Anduin is gay and I would never take orders from him .

Strictly speaking your allegiance belongs to the knights of the ebon blade and Bolvar. Not really to the alliance/horde. You DKs were merely allowed into it to serve a purpose and achieve a mutual goal.

Otherwise play a rogue. We have no allegiance whatsoever lorewise (oh god i would love the possibility to kill both factions just like i could on timeless isle. This was so god damn lovely)
10/08/2016 01:01Posted by Kretias
10/08/2016 00:53Posted by Oilyvladir
I am an Alliance man . !@#$ HORDE , EVERYONE WHO PLAY HORDE IS A PUSSY AND SYLVANAS IS NON-BINARY LESBIAN . But Anduin is gay and I would never take orders from him .

Strictly speaking your allegiance belongs to the knights of the ebon blade and Bolvar. Not really to the alliance/horde. You DKs were merely allowed into it to serve a purpose and achieve a mutual goal.

Otherwise play a rogue. We have no allegiance whatsoever lorewise (oh god i would love the possibility to kill both factions just like i could on timeless isle. This was so god damn lovely)

OMG SHUT UP !!! Lord Arthas would have you killed should he hear your about you !!!
10/08/2016 01:14Posted by Oilyvladir

OMG SHUT UP !!! Lord Arthas would have you killed should he hear your about you !!!

You mean lord loot pinata?
09/08/2016 21:55Posted by Mephasto
Calm down kid :)
You seem like a grown up man.
Hi, I heard this was the daily drama forum thread.
the horde have no honor!!..they must be silenced..
Horde retreated because they got overwhelmed.Sylvanas did right thing otherwise they would all die and how exactly would it be different if horde stayed and died?They wouldn't be able to help alliance anyway.After that Alliance tried to retreat and Wrynn had to sacrifice himself for them ,that was pretty heroic act.Tbh only one stupid there was Guldan his sentence to Wrynn before he kills him shows that he has no honor no morals.Varian didn't die for nothing,he died for everything that he cared for.But I dont like how Ali fanboys are blaming horde for doing the right thing.