Spaceships...

General
Idea of Legion attacking is good, but spaceships really ?

Couldnt they just pop out of some green clouds that opened on sky and fall down in form of meteor ?

Spaceships in WoW makes no sense, 1 000 000 000 ton giant monstrosity levitates and makes portals and we are fighting with swords and arrows...

:/
The Exodar was a spaceship. It's nothing new.
Draenei had spaceships, the Legion conquered their world and got the technology.
13/08/2016 13:27Posted by Inflamings
Spaceships in WoW makes no sense, 1 000 000 000 ton giant monstrosity levitates and makes portals and we are fighting with swords and arrows...

Exodar has been in the game for a really really long time. We've known about spaceships for a really really long time. Just like in a lot of sci-fi/fantasy universes, different planets/civilizations are more advanced than others. Just because Azeroth hasn't reached that technology yet doesn't mean no one else has or that we never will.

1 000 000 000 ton giant monstrosity levitates and makes portals and we are fighting with swords and arrows...

Hey, I'll admit I can levitate and make portals but calling me that fat is just mean...
Starships were meant to fly.
Spaceships arent ok ? But magic, timetravel etc IS ? = Mindblown
13/08/2016 13:33Posted by Nickiminaj

Did you make that character just for this moment? :o
Blizzard have already introduced the existence of "planetary origination" into WoW. Since the Legion only wants worlds to be destroyed, would that not be the sort of technology it would employ? In a universe where sci-fi and sword-n-sorcery meet, it's science that wins.

Yet we are fighting with swords and arrows.
13/08/2016 13:35Posted by Adaria
13/08/2016 13:33Posted by Nickiminaj

xD
13/08/2016 13:36Posted by Nickiminaj
13/08/2016 13:35Posted by Adaria

xD

LOL:)
13/08/2016 13:34Posted by Raeyen
Spaceships arent ok ? But magic, timetravel etc IS ? = Mindblown

They don't fit in the same theme you tin head. Arguing with people like you is like talking to a plum.
Idea of Legion attacking is good, but spaceships really ?

Couldnt they just pop out of some green clouds that opened on sky and fall down in form of meteor ?

:/

At least they're not cube shape (rest of the color fits) and keep saying: 'Resistance is Futile'
Assimilate or Die!

or

Need more Pylons! *Vespene geyser depleted*
(which is why the legion have to warp in those funny buildings between each phase so we have mobs to fight in the rest of the zone rather than just the warp beacon area hiding out the zones main 'quest hub')
The spaceships are like my favourite part of the invasions!
If only you could hold a boarding party raid on them...
Assuming the expansion after Legion will take us to Argus, we'll be using a spaceship [I think?] to get there anyway.
Goblins used a rocket to get to Outland. Tempest Keep and it's satellites are all space faring vessels. Space travel has been in the game a long time.
Love the demon ships. Gives a Babylon V feeling to it all.
It just means that they are technically more advanced than Azeroth right now. It's time that the Gnomes and Goblins stopped their fighting and formed together to advance the technical side of Azeroth to fight back against this now.

Besides I do think it's the only way to get from our own planet to where the Legion is and bring the war to them instead in the future. Portals are too risky as you're just opening it up for the Legion to come through again.

Azeroth will need to go by other means to their turf and wreck their stuff. :)
Well World of Scycraft incoming :)

Ah, I hope someone from Blizzard doesn't go serious on this. I would not be thrilled to have Tracer in WoW (What's up lad, oh you got horns, oh you undead, bla bla bla bla)