Rate The Transmog Above You - 13th Edition

Paladin
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
I love it..! the only thing you could add to this, is the helm from TBC - quest revard, the yellow helm with candle / light on it.. whould have been 10/10 from me if that was added :D 9/10 m8..
@Isildur
I really like the transmog but I have to say that it doesn't really fit the way Paladins are. But ofcourse you want to look brutal as a male and I love the Sword so I rate you a 8/10.

Btw, does any have suggestions for my Boots? I did not find some that fit into my Transmog till now.
Not 100% on the scythe with it what with the blue glowy bits on the armour vs the purple on the wep, but overall a nice looking armour set 7/10, and wowhead seems to reccommend the mythic version of mosscrusher sabatons. http://www.wowhead.com/item=113660/mosscrusher-sabatons&bonus=567#same-model-as as the sets boots. Dunno if this helps at all or if your looking for a different type of boot.
6/10

sorry, I do like it but I dislike that set item, I like to see mix and match transmogs, however I do love the judgement, however If I had that I would also expect a low mark due to set.

Like the fact you used an axe instead though.

just noticed my belt has recently changed >_< was ment to have the light glowing belt not that dam lol
7/10, looks tanky and buff but the blue/grey and red don't really match imo ;-;
It all matches great, but the helm and shoulders don't fit your theme. 7/10
19/01/2017 11:03Posted by Gerrhardt
It all matches great, but the helm and shoulders don't fit your theme. 7/10

Very blue! I think the colors and pieces matches well. But in my opinion the color is kind of dull. But that is just me. Still, a 8/10 from me!
Well, you got a nice looking set there. It looks brutal, and that's why it isn't really suited for a pally. Especially not a blood elf, since they are more elegant. Hate the pointy ears sticking out of helmers lol. It certainly doesn't hurt the eyes though, but everything just screams 'warrior' to me. 8/10 for the transmog, but 5/10 for class phantasy.
very nice collor combination, plus pretty original. 9/10
Nice mech themed Palla, 7/10
8/10 :)

<- Spellbreaker confirmed
8/10 the weapon is really small.
8/10 some other weapon and head would be nice, all in all - nice transmog :)
7/10, Don't like the weapon transmog. Also I'm not sure what kind of theme you're going for, nice matching colors however
8/10 Fire paladin, coming to cleanse your soul with molten lava, not holy light like a pussy. :)
very nice set, sword matches good with it. I only don't think the tabard matches
8/10
23/01/2017 18:55Posted by Areopagos
very nice set, sword matches good with it. I only don't think the tabard matches
8/10

I do like the whole mechanical theme going on although the colours of your weapon and tabard doesn't fit with the rest of the set - 6/10 but would go up to an 8-9 if you changed the weapon and tabard.
somewhat bland but classy lowkey holy cow. 6/10
Nice mix of sets i like it :)
Sort of evil and new 10/10 why not :)