Why doesn't Sargeras just do it himself?

General
Sargeras seems very intend on conquering Azeroth, yet he never actually does anything himself. Why?

"Because he's too big to just step through a portal" well that's just it. Why does he need a portal to begin with? He's a titan, and the titans spent aeons traveling through the cosmos to create stuff, which means that Sargeras very much has the capability to travel interstellar distances. And that's not even counting the freaking space ships the Legion has now.
Currently he's stuck in the Twisting Nether, it's basically limbo between the Void and our universe.
Different plane of existance and all. Imagine it's 1942 and you're asking "why can't bigbazz just kill hitler".. And the answer is because I'm in 2016. Well Sargeras is in a different dimension, and it's a little difficult for him to get a ticket across.

They struggle enough to get Archimonde/Kil'jaeden across, and those are just dodgy Draenei, not planet sized titans.
I still don't understand how Sargeras cannot hack Azeroth in two the same way he did to the previous corrupted Titan Baby.

They gave an explanation in Chronical but I never fully understood it tbh. (something about it being too far, yet he is not trying to move toward it all this time and instead sending his demon forces to fail again and again.)
22/08/2016 18:01Posted by Bigbazz
They struggle enough to get Archimonde/Kil'jaeden across, and those are just dodgy Draenei,

How dare you call Archimonde and KIl jaeden, true masters of the Burning Legion... "DRAENEI". They are pure Eredars, not some coward Draenei filth.
22/08/2016 18:00Posted by Vert
Currently he's stuck in the Twisting Nether, it's basically limbo between the Void and our universe.

Can't he just bribe the postmaster to mail him to Stormwind?
Illidan is as well stuck in the Twisted Nether... what happens if he stumbles upon Sargeras, I wonder....
22/08/2016 18:19Posted by Kaysha
Illidan is as well stuck in the Twisted Nether... what happens if he stumbles upon Sargeras, I wonder....

Twisting Nether ain't small you know.
If you read the chronicles you'll know that he is simply too far away from Azeroth to just walk there so he needs to be summoned.
22/08/2016 18:50Posted by Fartlas
If you read the chronicles you'll know that he is simply too far away from Azeroth to just walk there so he needs to be summoned.

Basically he's too lazy to fly.
He's like the lazy players in LFR... expects others to do all the work while he AFK's. Legion should've vote kicked him a long time ago...
Because it's a game, and they can make up anything they want as they see fit.
My guess would be that he doesn't know the exact location of Azeroth even if he wanted to.

Nor Kil'jaeden does know despite having the Legion invade, that doesn't mean they know where exactly Azeroth is, because they just step in through a portal.

Imagine that you open a portal into a different world far far away (jedi music plays), do you know where exactly that planet is?
THE BIGGEST QUESTION FOR ME ATM

Whats with Kil'jaeden and Sargeras from our dimension? This Legion seems to be from the other realm where we was on wod or am i wrong? tbh only know gul'dan is from the different universum. dunno whats with the rest

i mean i saw brutallus (wish got beaten in sunwell) by the alliance on the preevent on the shore ( and some others which were beaten before)..(that nathrezim can come over and over again is nothing new)
22/08/2016 18:50Posted by Fartlas

And summoning portal needs to be clicked by... ONE MILLION DO.- akhem, demons.

But seriously, why Gul'dan did not just summon whole bunch of high profile demons at the begining of WoD when we see him doing so effortlessly during Broken Shore? Probably beauce it requires some kind of 'fuel'. On Draenor, he had to start up production of "fuel" and only managed to get enough to call in Archie in the end. On Azeroth he has more of it, but still not nearly enough for Sargeras. So he fortifies his position at "fuel factory"/Tomb of Sargeras and waits untill he has enough.