[A] <Kin> 2 Day 5/9 M Recruiting for Mythic

Ravencrest
“a group of persons descended from a common ancestor or constituting a people, clan, tribe, or family.”

General Information
Guild name: Kin
Faction: Alliance
Server: Ravencrest-EU

About us
Kin is a new guild with some old heads looking to go through the latest content at a reasonable pace. A lot of us have played together through a variety of different games with the main one being World of Warcraft.
What we're looking for in a member
We’re looking for solid players who while raiding 2 nights a week are also interested in running mythic + on off nights as there will be an expectation that your gear is up to par. With our schedule being as it is we are looking for a consistent group who would be there for most raids, of course we do understand that real life can come up, we would just appreciate some advanced warning!
Activity on Discord would be nice, a requirement is that you to have a PC able to handle WoW comfortably and an internet connection that is up to the task. A willingness to learn will also be greatly appreciated.
Casual/Social players are also welcome to apply, regardless of their choice of class.

Roles Available

Ranged DPS
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

Exceptional Players Considered

Raid Schedule
Thursday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1
Sunday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1

Contact us
Bilz#21951
Velking#2969
Soul#2142
Demon Hunters have came in thick and fast. Filling up well!
Roles required updated. Growing quickly!
We're now full on healers, Ranged DPS and Melee high priority.
Still looking for some more Ranged and Melee DPS.
We're now full on Priests however all other ranged and melee DPS available.
Hello friends!

I would like to join your lovely guild for raids and more. Roshone is a member and a buddy of mine and he recommended me to join you. :) I dont mind playing any class/ position you need me too :)

thanks!
Roles required are updated.
25/08/2016 15:27Posted by Stacysilver
Hello friends!

I would like to join your lovely guild for raids and more. Roshone is a member and a buddy of mine and he recommended me to join you. :) I dont mind playing any class/ position you need me too :)

thanks!

Hi! Please pop me an add on Keez#1283 Thanks!
Roles update again. Filling up quickly.
Post updated.
Hi,

Are you still looking for Melee DPS? If so I would love to have a chat with you about the possibility of coming along to join you?

Cheers
02/09/2016 07:17Posted by Bourneo
Hi,

Are you still looking for Melee DPS? If so I would love to have a chat with you about the possibility of coming along to join you?

Cheers

100% something we could look at, please get in touch via battle.net
Need a very experienced resto druid? Did heroic/mythic raiding, have done most mythic dungeons in legion, ilvl 835 atm
06/09/2016 11:37Posted by Fulgàr
Need a very experienced resto druid? Did heroic/mythic raiding, have done most mythic dungeons in legion, ilvl 835 atm

Sadly we are full on Resto druids however the roles have been updated.
Applications closed for now.
Re-opening recruitment:
Looking specifically for 1 holy paladin and a couple of DPS ( Preferably ranged), however all classes/specs will be considered.
Bump for update, looking for a couple of ranged DPS, and 1 healer.

Raid progress : 7/7 N and 3/7 Hc
Bump, still looking for a healer and a couple of ranged DPS
Recruitment Open!