[H] Careless Recruiting 4/9 HC

Tarren Mill / Dentarg
** UPDATE FULL ON TANKS & HEALERS **
Currently accepting all DPS!

Raids Thursday & Monday @ 20:30 server time. Alt raids on Sunday!

We are a guild of mature players, mostly 30 years old and above! Old dudes and gals more than welcome here, the older the better!

Discord is required for raids and you must be able to understand English. If you are one of those people that would rather not use a mic that is fine but you do need to be able to hear us and follow instructions.

We appreciate there is life outside of WoW so 100% raid attendance not required, if you can only make 1 raid per week that's fine! We have many people with kids or who works shifts who cant commit to regular raiding. Such people are welcome here and we always make room for everyone at raid times!

Reasons to join us!
- Fun raids!
- Free repairs during raids
- No drama when things go wrong
- No getting kicked out the guild for missing raids
- Free enchants! so long as your contributing mats to guild bank
- Personal loot giving everyone in the raid an equal chance of gear - Unwanted loot by the higher geared players is then /rolled for

Message me in game - Drbeef#2861
Hey, what roles are you guys looking for for your raid team? I might be interested, also, who do I contact ingame for more info?

I should be available on b-net (battletag is Thegreatjojo#2952) would really like to hear more about it all.
/BUMP!

Need healers + DPS

My battletag is Drbeef#2861 - please contact me in game if your interested
Interested in joining, added you on Bnet.
/bump

Recruiting going well so far but still need people :)
/bump
Hey,

Have just read this and it sounds pretty cool. I am 32 and have just become a father for the first time so dont want or have the desire to be hardcore raiding but I do want to raid as I pay for the game to enjoy end game content.

I want to play my warrior I want to invest time into this rather than having lots of alts so like your stance on that.

I have experience in end game content to a good standard but not in wod. I didnt really get on with the expansion so chilled for most of it. I am loving legion so far.

Let me know if I could be of interest. Also happy to chat tonight online.

Cheers
Hi!

Would u take 5 guys? We're a group of friends looking for a semi casual guild.

We are Monk tank, Monk healer, MM/BM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage and Resto Shaman (who is most likely to switch to shadow priest)

We are all 110, and all are vet wow players, just looking for a nice casual guild to raid and hangout with :)
Oh I just wrote you in another Thread than I found this *rip* Interested in Joining - added you on Bnet! :)
Recruiting has been very successful!

Just after another healer or two now.

Full on tanks and deeps!
Are you still accepting socials? Not planning on doing any hardcore raiding any time soon, but I'd love to jump in every now and again if there's an open spot.

I'm maining Enhancement at the moment, but going to start working on my Resto artifact soon enough.
Socials who just want to raid very occasionally or just want to hop into a dungeon now and then more than welcome, just message me in game :)
Still after people.

Tanks - Full please do not apply :)

Healers - Needed! Holy paladin / Mistweaver Monk / Resto Druid be nice but please no more resto shamans :)

Melee DPS - Full please do not apply :)

Ranged DPS - Needed! We require hunter / boomkin / shadow priest

Please add me on battletag Drbeef#2861

Socials always welcome!
We're just looking for the last few people to complete our robust raid team.

Tanks - Full please do not apply :)

Healers - Needed! Holy paladin / Mistweaver Monk / Resto Druid be nice but please NO more resto shamans :)

Melee DPS - Full please do not apply :)

Ranged DPS - Needed! We require hunter / boomkin / shadow priest

Please add battletag Drbeef#2861 for more information

Social members are always welcome!
/BUMP

1st raid was tonight, went well but we were a few short and had to pug some. Could do with 3/4 more DPS peeps.
/bump

Really require an extra healer, come join our fun raids!
I added you on bnet (I think), I am a fairly new player and would like to just join as a social and every once in a while join to a raid if possible. Cheers.
We now clear normal really quickly and are currently 3/7 heroic, looking for a couple more DPS :)
/bump
Nice raid tonight.

Now 5/7 heroic

Still room for more dps!