Can't do artifact quest. Hated by Moonglade.

General
1 2 3 11 Next
Highly Rated
I can't do the Druid artifact quests because I'm hostile with the Cenarion Circle. Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem won't speak to me. Can you guys turn him into a neutral faction NPC please? I know this is karma for the hours spent murdering Moonglade Guards but this is literally barring me entry from WoW Legion. I'm pretty sad right now. : (
Highly Rated
Ha ha.
wait is this real?
Highly Rated
LOL
Highly Rated
Circle member: My lord, the Druid I spoke of will be arriving shortly
Hamuul: Good. With the Legion storming our gates, we will have great need of his power. He might just be our last hope to deliver us from damnatio-
Druarr: Oi, how's it going? Where's my scythe?
Hamuul: ...
Druarr: What is it?
Hamuul: Get out
Thats a first I doubt enough people have reached hostile to warrant a change to him,probably be quicker popping back and grind some rep

Raid the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. This is by far the fastest way to gain reputation, as a full clear can net over 2000 reputation.
Kill Twilight cultists. All Twilight NPCs will reward 10 reputation all the way through Exalted.
30/08/2016 00:16Posted by Yerae
wait is this real?

Trust me, I'd rather be playing the game than !@#$ing around on the forums right now.
Pretty sure I'm 18 days away from neutral, by that time the expac launch race is long over.
Turn in Encrypted Twilight Text. These drop off the cultists, and yield 500 reputation for 10 texts.

I noticed killing guards the other day the sharding effects spawn rates they come out at quite a pace we were nearly overrun ... texts are a good way to earn rep to.
Wow, it never crossed my mind that the rep I grinder back in 2006 for the epic Feral weapon in AQ20 would actually help me get my Artifact in 2016!
rip the dream
30/08/2016 00:33Posted by Whitepaw
Wow, it never crossed my mind

I don't think a single developer thought what if a druid was hated with moonglade
They won't be able to progress it is quite a feat to achieve lol
30/08/2016 00:52Posted by Larajiel
30/08/2016 00:33Posted by Whitepaw
Wow, it never crossed my mind

I don't think a single developer thought what if a druid was hated with moonglade
They won't be able to progress it is quite a feat to achieve lol

Me and my pals like PVPing there *shrug*
Highly Rated
Karma is so laughing herself to death now.
Ha!
Sorry OP; but this is just too funny. You should record your character trying to do his questline while hated.
omg so funny
Highly Rated
So you spent days upon days murdering the Moonglade folks and now you want them to entrust with the artefact?
Yummy.
Char boost => new druid to 100.

Or ask gm to personally reset your rep but i don't know if they will do that.

otherwise gg.

(last option is to farm rep but you will be like weeks late to the xpac)
You sir just made my day:))