Legion loading screen

General
Is it just me or is it totally horrendeous? By far the worst loading screen ever, dont think ive ever had any reason to say anything negative about any previous loading screen but this one is just... im already really sick of looking at this garbage >.<

Great xpac so far tho, really loving it, especially doing vault of the wardens, amazing instance!
Yep....just you
This might sound weird, but if Legion was a board game, that screen would be the box cover. It looks like a board game box.
If that's good or bad, however, is a matter of opinion. I don't mind.
WoD was worse, but yes, it's not great either

MoP and WOTLK had the best loading screens
The best musics too, it didn't jump at your throat at the very first second, it began slowly, it was calm and great to hear
Yeah it really is, Wrynn looks pretty cool but the demon looks like he has one chromosome too many and Sylvanas' arrows go in a direction completely opposite of how she is holding her bow. Lul kek basic 3D in 2D art too hard. They gave this splash art assignment to a 18 year old.
It's very poor.

The demon looks like it has a few too many chromosomes....
That demon looks more like an ape. I call him Demorambe
i agree about the demons face looking like some sort of gorilla/ape thingymadoodle, but if you really look at the picture, it's quite detailed and it's probably been a lot of work drawing it by one or two persons.

although, i whis there was more to it :)
What loadscreens? peasant hardware problems.
05/09/2016 22:09Posted by Seylia
That demon looks more like an ape. I call him Demorambe

Hahahah

Well, this demon for me this look like orc as demon.
Yeah and it's the first loading screen to not even include the continent map.
06/09/2016 02:18Posted by Yudachi
Yeah and it's the first loading screen to not even include the continent map.

Ewwww change!
It's a fine piece of art, but yeah, it doesn't really feel loading screen-appropriate, especially since the majority of Legion's content isn't *actually* about fighting demons!

I also miss that it breaks with the tradition of having the world map present. That was always one of my favourite thematic things about the loading screens, and it really added to the RPG/adventure feel. Legion as a whole captures that feeling way better than most expansions, but the loading screen feels weirdly out of place.