where is the skills in pvp nowadays :(

General
everh1 does the exact same predictable opener, warriors, dhs, rets, fire mages . boomkins, ferals, everything is so generic now :(

There is no change in how a warrior opens in arena,

charge, burst, boom
'
same for DHs :(

where is the actualy skill ? a warlock spam life drain forever?

a ret just sits with tons of diffrence shields and needs to not think about divine shield cuz it pops automaticly,.

i miss the days of skills in pvp :/ not to mention that warriors absolutly !@#$, worst class in 1v1 :( and only useful because of his pain train
11/09/2016 21:40Posted by Dalapie

i miss the days of skills in pvp :/

When was this, exactly?
11/09/2016 21:48Posted by Miylee
When was this, exactly?

Probably never, because the times he is thinking of is when PVE gear and legendary weapons were a huge part of being competitive in rated PvP.

You mean when it was "Outgear the opponent as much as possible and roflstomp them"?
Yes, much skill was required there.
11/09/2016 21:48Posted by Miylee

When was this, exactly?

Ah that would be the days of Stunherald and Mace Stun talents.. You could literally feel the skill in the air. It was glorious!
11/09/2016 21:56Posted by Ainran

Ah that would be the days of Stunherald and Mace Stun talents.. You could literally feel the skill in the air. It was glorious!

That's not even the worst of it. Remember mid Casterclysm when every mage had Tyrecgosa's Wrath, along with Greg-loves-his-frost-mage-Ghostcrawler's blessing and could deal over 80% of your health in mega-skill-shatter combo?

Then there's shadow-frost DKs in Wrath, who could 2v1 easily. Then if you actually managed to kill one, it came back as a ghoul and raped you.
I'm sure these opinions are based upon extensive experience and not just some random encounter out in the world or battlegrounds.
everh1 does the exact same predictable opener, warriors, dhs, rets, fire mages . boomkins, ferals, everything is so generic now :(

There is no change in how a warrior opens in arena,

charge, burst, boom
'
same for DHs :(

Don't be predictable. If you can predict what your opponent does isn't that better?

a ret just sits with tons of diffrence shields and needs to not think about divine shield cuz it pops automaticly,.

They can be removed. Can warriors still dispel bubble?

If everyone is so predictable then you must be winning all the time.
OP Guild's name helps me better understand OP.
same place it always was.. teamwork :p
RIP WoW 2005-2011