It was perfect, why have you changed it?

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
07/09/2016 09:16Posted by Spité
improve their other systems like tagging mobs and receiving loot

such as
Other faction tag's seeing grey kill mobs means I have to sit and wait for respawn
Skinning needs a fix you they need to stick skins in as a natural loot and add +1 to skill level when doing so or a different loot system so whoever is at the corpse can loot the item's left behind.

It could be a bug thing though on the crz being turned on automatically after every hotfix.
i dont really care about crz out in the world. But the class hall is like a social forum, where you meet with your fellow class and have a chat and banter at each other. You will not randomly meet your nemesis from the horde side anymore now its cross realm
07/09/2016 10:48Posted by Icaroz
i dont really care about crz out in the world. But the class hall is like a social forum, where you meet with your fellow class and have a chat and banter at each other. You will not randomly meet your nemesis from the horde side anymore now its cross realm

I'm not going to lie, I preferred the class hall before as it does lag an awful lot. But I can live with CRZ in the class hall as long as the rest of the world remains CRZ-free. So far, that seems to be the case for me, so I'm hoping those with CRZ out in the Broken Isles are experiencing a bug and that it will be fixed soon.
07/09/2016 09:05Posted by Merwanor
I just don't get why they made it so alliance and horde can share enemies. Just makes it extra frustrating.

this is the only problem i have with all this. i see way more alliance than i do horde lately.
It's nice to see I am not alone in this, we should have a choice about things like this since it does change the basic way the game is played and I chose a low pop server to avoid this kind of thing. Historically I avoided all expansions at launch after TBC due to the annoying nature of everything being tagged/waiting for spawns etc and had I known this was going to be the case with Legion frankly I wouldnt have bought it.

HOWEVER I have to say that until yesterday this is the best WoW has ever been since release day as far as I'm concerned, so I am pleased to see that others feel the same. I am hoping it is a bug and Blizz havent just ruined a great thing.
I seem to be getting lagspikes whenever I loot now, didn't happen at the start of the expansion.
07/09/2016 08:20Posted by Phylactic
n some areas like Dalaran Underbelly

It shouldnt be CRZ or PVP on PVE server's doing the questline for crafting proffs is a nightmare .
You play an MMO and expect everything to be available to you straight away as if there are no players. This downsyndrome community man... I'm happy there's people around me now. It's what the MASSIVE in MMO stands for you doofus.
You ppl do know you share tag's with ppl not in your group.So you can hit greey mob's and get credited.Welcome to 2016.
CRZ causes some areas to be way too crowded, which also seems to result in the whole zone getting really laggy at times.

And I think they should fix it so factions share tags, at least on PvE realms where world PvP isn't a thing. It doesn't make sense to split such a thing into factions if you cannot kill the other faction.
I see the garrison troll's left the comfort zone of there cave,and storming the forum's for;why do they have ppl in this game.
07/09/2016 08:19Posted by Overboard
Oh i absolutely love not being able to tag world quest mobs when the opposite faction hunter Farly Mcbarrage shoots the hallway.

Feels so vibrant to wander around looking for mobs that are not greyed out.

Yeah, thought we were helping each other out in this big threat and all. :p
07/09/2016 09:15Posted by Aridian
When you can't skin a mob cause one player has a full bag or some other crappy reason is very frustrating. Happens in dungeons alot mainly cause it would take the tank too long to loot and he has a hard time understanding 'please loot the beasts' and now it happens in the world.

Loot the dog.
07/09/2016 12:10Posted by Sylmarils
I see the garrison troll's left the comfort zone of there cave,and storming the forum's for;why do they have ppl in this game.

Why are people trolls just because you dont share their views? I really dont understand why people dont have the sense to see a thread isnt for them and stay out of it.

You clearly dont get the point of this, it's not about having no other people around. Anyway, you and several others are obviously happy with it, and good for you because I wish I felt the same. However, I am not going to condemn you for not agreeing with me so have the same amount of respect for those that have differing opinions to yours.
07/09/2016 11:56Posted by Sylmarils
You ppl do know you share tag's with ppl not in your group.So you can hit greey mob's and get credited.Welcome to 2016.

Misleading somewhat,

Elites: free tagging, regardless of faction.
Normal mobs: only available to the first faction that tagged the mob, say human paladin tagged first, orc warrior won't be able to get the credit nor the loot if he joins in.

Guess which are more frequent in world quests?
Am also loving Cross-realms, Without Cross-realms places look so death.
when i start over i didn't saw any other player until i reached the end content.
07/09/2016 12:17Posted by Overboard

My realm has a completly diffreint experience.It is a highly populated server,with pretty mutch horde covering it,and ally is non existent.
07/09/2016 11:56Posted by Sylmarils

Misleading at best,

Elites: free tagging, regardless of faction.
Normal mobs: only available to the first faction that tagged the mob, say human paladin tagged first, orc warrior won't be able to get the credit nor the loot if he joins in.

Clearly this guy hasnt got far enough to see the problems people are having.
07/09/2016 12:13Posted by Beckus
You clearly dont get the point of this, it's not about having no other people around. Anyway, you and several others are obviously happy with it, and good for you because I wish I felt the same. However, I am not going to condemn you for not agreeing with me so have the same amount of respect for those that have differing opinions to yours.

Is it frustration,probably it is.But if it wasnt hard,then where would the fun and challange be in it?You are pretty mutch use to get everyhing on the gold plater.And cant compe with changes in your game/life.Get our of your comfort zone and deal with it..
07/09/2016 12:13Posted by Beckus

Is it frustration,probably it is.But if it wasnt hard,then where would the fun and challange be in it?You are pretty mutch use to get everyhing on the gold plater.And cant compe with changes in your game/life.Get our of your comfort zone and deal with it..

07/09/2016 12:21Posted by Beckus
Clearly this guy hasnt got far enough to see the problems people are having.

I am lvl this mage as we speak,and bounch of Sylvanas realm guy's are phased on me..but they cant do !@#$ if im not pvp flagged.And the mob spawn rated is also incress given the need of players in the zone,and that tech is from Cata.