Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.5

Druid
Prev 1 5 6 7
Done!
yay
Thanks.
Druid is gonna get buffed! 20% Mastery aswell as an additional 2% intellect. I'll obviously have to test out the healing and talents with it first before making an opinion. But something tells me, we will be back, especially with the nerfs to Shaman and Priest.
fingers crossed
I heard for abundance is got 10% in pvp stealth buff.
24/07/2017 21:21Posted by Doomsæn
Druid is gonna get buffed! 20% Mastery aswell as an additional 2% intellect. I'll obviously have to test out the healing and talents with it first before making an opinion. But something tells me, we will be back, especially with the nerfs to Shaman and Priest.
WIth will be back you mean RMD only?
Or other comps too?
Warrior, mage, restodruid for example?
with the buff to mastery, is running cultivation and cen ward reasonable?
As of right now all I've been running as RMD and I feel like it's gonna stay our best comp, by far. I'm not sure how good WMD will be, honestly. Could be decent but I wouldn't want to trade a rogue for a warrior in the current meta.

About cultivation because of ward, I'd say no. 2% mastery wont make that big of a difference and the best comps can AOE at the moment but mainly pull out single target pressure at the moment. Running Cult + Ward vs. Affli and Spriest teams is still totally reasonable.
Doom i thought focused growth is the best after the nerf to overgrowth
but in the latest us tournament i saw all the resto druids using overgrowth
what's you pick between those 2 talents?
30/07/2017 11:46Posted by Doomsæn
As of right now all I've been running as RMD and I feel like it's gonna stay our best comp, by far. I'm not sure how good WMD will be, honestly. Could be decent but I wouldn't want to trade a rogue for a warrior in the current meta.
Thanks.

Meanwhile gotten more insights?

Some people mention on the forums that Restodruid fits in melee cleaves now.
Is this true?
Which melee cleaves if true?
TSG, Walking Dead aswell as DH DK seem fairly decent in combination with a resto druid. L-S-D also seems to make its comeback. Overall druids are in a pretty good position. Still weak against pressure that is supported with electrocute but beside that we're more than loaded.

Another thing to note is that the Cultivation Cenarion Ward specc seems to make it's comeback with the mastery buff and running Druid of the Claw in a lot of matches seems very important for our guaranteed survival.
Doing 2s with my DH friend and we struggle vs assa/healer specially disc.

Rogue just wears me down. Any tips on talents and how to play? I generelly play cenarion with cultivation in arenas.
Sorry guys for the inactivity. Due to several events I've sadly not really gotten to play too much, including updating this guide. With the next season release, I'll get it back running completely but even as of now, you can use this guide. There not too many "massive" changes that happened.

Main specc is still the Cultivation Cenarion Ward one. I'll make sure to tell you guys when I do make the update!
Anyone got any input on overgrowth?

To me, it seems really underwhelming since it got nerfed. I mean, seriously, it makes almost no impact. I think it might be Ok, if it had like a 24, 30, even 40 second cooldown, but 45 seconds? For what you get, basically save a global and a half. The Regrowth (without initial heal), has only a weak DoT -- I knww, more stacks the better for subsequent healing.

In bgs environments, I find the instant cast wild growth to be very good. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I haven't tried the buffed focused growth, is it any good? I guess I could test it out.

But, overgrowth - blah. Someone might argue, it's better than nothing, which I would reply: that's true! But, is it better than instant wild growth or focused growth? =)
22/11/2017 16:12Posted by Jalisco
Anyone got any input on overgrowth?

To me, it seems really underwhelming since it got nerfed. I mean, seriously, it makes almost no impact. I think it might be Ok, if it had like a 24, 30, even 40 second cooldown, but 45 seconds? For what you get, basically save a global and a half. The Regrowth (without initial heal), has only a weak DoT -- I knww, more stacks the better for subsequent healing.

In bgs environments, I find the instant cast wild growth to be very good. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I haven't tried the buffed focused growth, is it any good? I guess I could test it out.

But, overgrowth - blah. Someone might argue, it's better than nothing, which I would reply: that's true! But, is it better than instant wild growth or focused growth? =)

For arena I almost always take focused growth. It's amazing. Lifebloom hot + bloom effect (refresh below 5 seconds) is like 20-25% of my total healing in arena. So far the only situation I find myself using overgrowth in is versus double dps in 2s. Usually together with Incarnation to have huge on demand burst healing. Overgrowth might also be advisable with HT spec, since nourish will make your lifebloom switch targets alot. However, I myself rarely if ever play HT spec.
thanks vanilla ice.

It used to be the "go to talent" early in Legion, but since it's nerfing a while ago, overgrowth should be called undergrowth. =)

I also rarely play the HT spec.

I thought the focused growth might be decent, I just hadn't tried it. I will give it some burn tonight.