how are people gearing so fast already?

General
ssia...rep grind is slow and everyone requires 825+ for heroics so I can't find any, despite not being a scrub player. any tips on how to boost the ilvl quickly?

maybe the world quests are the key, since I haven't been doing a lot of those
Make your own heroic group using players with ilvl of ~800. It should get you enough gear to get to 815 where you get 840+ WQ items and 815 is enough to make your own myhtic group.

Dont join groups that ask for high ilvl. Just make your own, normalised group
It's called world of casualcraft m8
805-815 are the hard levels as world quests give like 805+ and HC dungeon queues are slow. Once you hit like 815+ ilvl world quests start to give 825+ gear and you can start getting into premades and mythics, etc.

A quick boost? There isn't a shortcut in that sense, just do as everyone else. World quests, and if theres no good ones then wait.
Most of the people who got geared early are likely running mythics as a group (like a guild).
Completing your class order hall grants a third relic slot and an 825 relic. Made my weapon's ilvl shoot up from something like 806 to 849. Since then gear has come a lot easier. Currently sat at 826 on my main as a dirty casual. Only one item came from heroic dungeons.

There's tons of world quests that grant gear available right now. Check every zone via the map. I got two trinkets, a cloak and a chest which upgraded to 840 today alone.
05/09/2016 17:57Posted by Sarvana
Completing your class order hall grants a third relic slot and an 825 relic. Made my weapon's ilvl shoot up from something like 806 to 849. Since then gear has come a lot easier. Currently sat at 826 on my main as a dirty casual. Only one item came from heroic dungeons.

There's tons of world quests that grant gear available right now. Check every zone via the map. I got two trinkets, a cloak and a chest which upgraded to 840 today alone.

What i dont understand is how ppl can be done with class order campagin allrdy. Maybe we all get different tasks?! I´m getting close to the end i think, I need to complete 3 missions.. first one takes over 4 days.. wtf is that about? then i need 2 more missions...... abnd the 3 missions I allrdy have done earlier also took several days....
05/09/2016 18:08Posted by Zorieke
05/09/2016 17:57Posted by Sarvana

What i dont understand is how ppl can be done with class order campagin allrdy. Maybe we all get different tasks?! I´m getting close to the end i think, I need to complete 3 missions.. first one takes over 4 days.. wtf is that about? then i need 2 more missions...... abnd the 3 missions I allrdy have done earlier also took several days....

Well on the first set of missions I did they kept popping up after I sent the first team away to do them. I was able to do two at a time. The last one takes around 5 days. I hit 110 the day after legion launched and kept up with my artefact quest. I got the third relic slot yesterday.
Just do world quests. Today every zone gave me 1 item with itemlevel ober 815. Even got one 840 item. Just go with cursor over the quest (! Icon) and the reward js visible. Hope this helps alot of people. I was also wondering since yesterday. Then i discoveted this and went from il 803 to 825 in 1 day;)
Heroic is 810 ilvl. People just spam that for easy 825 ilvl and spend two minutes doing a daily with a chance to get a free titanforged mythic equip. I got my mythic helm for doing a "World Quest"(It's really just a daily) in two minutes... 840 for logging in. Yeah... This game is like a mobile game at this point especially when you do every quest the game has to offer(There's not much in the game). I'm left with nothing to do except farm !@#$ing dailies and log in every 8-12 hours to press a button to progress my damn class quest(It's taking 4-5 days at 12Hours minimum for the same five items and it's not even a 100% chance to get the item!!).

%^-* this time-gate game. It's such a !@#$ expansion. I've already unsubbed.
05/09/2016 17:32Posted by Leflame
ssia...rep grind is slow and everyone requires 825+ for heroics so I can't find any, despite not being a scrub player. any tips on how to boost the ilvl quickly?

maybe the world quests are the key, since I haven't been doing a lot of those

Get a few buddies together, pref. get a tank/healer and PuG the rest. I did that from 795 to 824
... and the WINNER is:
06/09/2016 01:46Posted by Eiru
Heroic is 810 ilvl. People just spam that for easy 825 ilvl and spend two minutes doing a daily with a chance to get a free titanforged mythic equip. I got my mythic helm for doing a "World Quest"(It's really just a daily) in two minutes... 840 for logging in. Yeah... This game is like a mobile game at this point especially when you do every quest the game has to offer(There's not much in the game). I'm left with nothing to do except farm !@#$ing dailies and log in every 8-12 hours to press a button to progress my damn class quest(It's taking 4-5 days at 12Hours minimum for the same five items and it's not even a 100% chance to get the item!!).

%^-* this time-gate game. It's such a !@#$ expansion. I've already unsubbed.

*** FIRST UE Toxic Post ***
It's a record: less than a week!