Are secret artifact weapon in game?

General
Hey guys, taking the time from the maintenance hours to post a little question that's bugging me really hard.

Since two (and a half) were datamined, and that sheeping some of the concerned mobs from the arcane secret one's does trigger some dialogues (but nothing more(no world quest)), you would assume that the secret artifact appearances are in the game, however, given that ALL THE OTHER ONES wern't datamined (and Sargeras knows how hard people are mining for that) i'm asking a blue to clarify that simple question , because they are the only ones that can know for sure :

<Can secret artifact weapons skins, items or quests related to them, be found by players on the current patch of the game (or the one coming today) ?>

I'm not asking for directions, clues, tips or anything, i'm just kindly asking if they are currently obtainable in the game, because i see a lot of players running errands in old content for hours long and giving up after not finding even the shade of the tail of a hint.

Thank you, and if a blue is reading this, please, PLEASE, tell us if they are.
If we use common sense it would make no sense for only some of them to be in game.

No one will tell you since they are secret.
Well currently the only ones getting special things related to their secret artifact are arcane mages, so its proof that at least one is, or is close to, being implemented in game, but it would put so many minds at ease to simply tell us if they are all (or at least one by spec)(given there are two by spec in total) currently obtainable in the game !
14/09/2016 05:25Posted by Elondrë
Well currently the only ones getting special things related to their secret artifact are arcane mages, so its proof that at least one is, or is close to, being implemented in game, but it would put so many minds at ease to simply tell us if they are all (or at least one by spec)(given there are two by spec in total) currently obtainable in the game !

Tweet their dev account.
All hidden artifact appearances are currently live in the game.

Some of the known ones are

Vengeance Demon hunter - (chance to drop from class hall boss)
Prot paladin and blood death knight - (chance to drop from end chest in training the withered scenario)
14/09/2016 05:39Posted by Valithrîa

Prot paladin and blood death knight - (chance to drop from end chest in training the withered scenario)

We know that was only beta specific for a long time now, they have long and special quests like corrupted ashbringer does (check MMOC if you didnt knew)
It was proven that all of the ways the secret skins dropped in beta are no longer relevant because bli² wanted to keep the mystery around them, and thus didnt put the "live" ways to get them in the beta.
Then again, being that nearly all of them can't be datamined, its a legitimate question to ask
I just read that some, notably the pal's corrupted ashbringer one, are gated behind artifact knowledge level (the command that takes 5 days), is that true for some of them ? All of them ? Can we start the quest before getting to these levels ?
We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
14/09/2016 09:43Posted by Aerythlea
We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.

Could we have a list of Hidden Appearences that are achieveable through the current available content then?
14/09/2016 05:39Posted by Valithrîa

I'm sorry, which class hall boss again?
14/09/2016 09:57Posted by Lileth
I'm sorry, which class hall boss again?

If you pick the upgrade for it on the second tier of the class hall upgrade you can teleport to the bottom of the class hall and summon a boss there that you can loot once a day for a chance to get the appearance.

If the content is not available then you dont know if it's functioning correctly.

So the answer to the OP is no.
14/09/2016 10:04Posted by Someoneelse

If the content is not available then you dont know if it's functioning correctly.

So the answer to the OP is no.

Except that there were these things called "beta" and "internal testing".

All of the hidden skins are live in 7.0. "content that hasn't been released" means either raids or rated PvP in this context snce those will unlock next week.
Secret artifact skins are in game, in fact I have one of them equipped now (and have the fots for it).

This is nonsense. Hunters got their hidden artifact appearance easily because some of them consider themselves bow/crossbow/gun hunters. That was the reasoning.

But what if I consider myself an unholy scythe wielding death knight, or an axe wielding one? The fact that you might gate it until January with the release of Nighthold or even longer with no confirmation that The Bonereaper's Hook is actually available to get right now is ridiculous beyond words.

To make matters worse we haven't even the slightest of clue of where to get it or if it's gated behind artifact knowledge like the retribution hidden appearance. It is just silly.
from the mmo-champion front page:

Outlaw Rogue Thunderfury Appearance Update
A small update to the Outlaw hidden appearance:

-A new version of a quest from beta popped up on live overnight.

yeah, all
functioning properly

While I appreciate this statement, I would like to point out that it is contradictory.

If item A is in the game files but requirements that need to be met in order to acquire it are not, it is not obtainable.
Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released

Would be nice to know which hidden skins "involve content that hasn’t been released".
Because I want to know if I can get the skins for my dk now or I have to wait till it's released. I don't really want to waste my time if it's not available atm.
I really do not get why some of the hidden appearances are already obtainable (and some super easy compared to others) and others are not.

Isn't it obvious that most of the people will feel like Blizz likes some classes more than others...oh, wait a second...

We spending our time on the things that not released yet?
What content needed for DK, Warr, Mage??
Why there are some huntards with free secret appearance
Just tell us.