Kara difficulty is above Mythic

General
05/09/2016 19:26Posted by Corripio
05/09/2016 19:13Posted by Sogarahn
Yay, content that everyone helps finance but only a small minority gets to access. And people say that Vanilla WoW doesn't exist anymore..

It hasn't even been released yet. What's makes you think that? And despite me probably never getting to run it because I'm pretty mediocre in every aspect of this game, have a little niche content is a good thing.
It says "Mythic" this means it's super hard, and he can never EVER do it, or even TRY it because Mythic is only for lifeless nerds who dwell their basement or something.

Instead of trying it out, it's better to whine in advance.
Because that is the kind of player that turned this game into the casual fest it was.

Good thing Blizz is sticking to their guns this time.
Yay, content that everyone helps finance but only a small minority gets to access. And people say that Vanilla WoW doesn't exist anymore..

Don't be a special snowflake, a hardcore raider and a casual with 20 minutes playtime a week still has access to ALL content. All you have to do is get some friends and the attunement is done.
06/09/2016 09:40Posted by Pinatubo

Don't be a special snowflake, a hardcore raider and a casual with 20 minutes playtime a week still has access to ALL content. All you have to do is get some friends and the attunement is done.

Well it's easier to whine and say it's too hard based on what can only be assumptions and guessing because the content isn't even out yet...
06/09/2016 07:41Posted by Testora
People defending Mythic only, still have not understood the problem here. It´s not about difficulty, most players not interested in mythic did raid Vanilla, when it was still hard.

What people have a problem with, is the forced premade aspect where they have to lick the boots of some elitist teenager, so that they are able to find a group for it, a group that does not boot them if their ilvl does not outgear said content by 50 levels or if they don´t have clear achievements already.

Accessibility is why people complain, not the difficulty of it.
Yeah, damn those mean people for not carrying me. I actually have to do something on my own now!
This is pretty welcome considering how easy the current mythics were. Looking forward to this.

To those complaining maybe put the effort into your class instead of wanting everything easier, it's saddening looking at you people complain about this.

People defending Mythic only, still have not understood the problem here. It´s not about difficulty, most players not interested in mythic did raid Vanilla, when it was still hard.

What people have a problem with, is the forced premade aspect where they have to lick the boots of some elitist teenager, so that they are able to find a group for it, a group that does not boot them if their ilvl does not outgear said content by 50 levels or if they don´t have clear achievements already.

I pugged every mythic at the start of the expansion every dungeon was done with a differen't group, do you know how I managed this? I pressed "Sign up" and got invited. Terribly difficult.
06/09/2016 11:11Posted by Amarxa
it's saddening looking at you people complain about this.

Even more sad when you think about the dungeon not even being out yet and people are already complaining it's too hard.
05/09/2016 19:30Posted by Xuetah
So what ilvl will be needed/recommended for this?

Needed? If I had to guess, 820-830.
Recommended will be near the top end of that.
Dungeon finder groups will ask for 850+
To be fair here, Blizzard is kinda at fault for sharing the name Mythic with dungeons and raid.

it's not all that strange that people think Mythic dungeons will be too hard for them, since Mythic raids may be well above them

Still, this does not excuse not even trying to do it.
You can even make your own group.
Or try to find like minded individuals, who won't mind taking it slow to go trough the dungeon.

The options are all there, you just choose not to do it.

Dear god. You raided in Vanilla and are afraid of some scrub elitist? You had to gather 40 people in Vanilla. Now you have to get 5. It should no be to hard to gather 5 like minded people over the course of a couple of days/weeks.

We understand perfectly fine what your problem with premades is. We are however trying to understand what the difficulty is to gather 5 people without LFD. Because the whole elitist reasoning is such nonsense. You can start your own group with different standards. The only thing, and I cant accept this as a reason to stop doing stuff like this, is it would take more time before you can start. Thats really the only thing... And because of that others cant have what you want?

I actually want to see this experiment. I want to see what happens if certain content is gated by some meaningful way. Be it attunements or not in the LFR/LFD. Its nice to see what will happen. We might learn a couple of important lessons. Here's to hoping!
panser ? hahaha what does she knowh from wow ? only thing she does is show cleavage to get subscribers for her youtube channel reading all wow info from a website and reading it in a video is somthing everyone can do
06/09/2016 11:32Posted by Subbie
Dungeon finder groups will ask for 850+

You are welcome to form your own groups of ilvl 700 people if you feel like it. You'll get rekt, but you can do it. Noone is putting a gun to your head and saying you must do this dungeon or you must subscribe to some silly extreme requirements to join the "elitist" groups.

Form your own with friends and guildies and you can set the requirements as low as you please.
This is pretty welcome considering how easy the current mythics were. Looking forward to this.To those complaining maybe put the effort into your class instead of wanting everything easier, it's saddening looking at you people complain about this.

Tough words. You're a bandwagon dps tho. If things go wrong you're just blaming it on tanks or healers.
05/09/2016 20:14Posted by Cyndrä
Why do people think that you have to be above average to run Mythics?

Because apparently flying to the dungeons manually is too hard work for some people.
06/09/2016 14:06Posted by Sakî
This is pretty welcome considering how easy the current mythics were. Looking forward to this.To those complaining maybe put the effort into your class instead of wanting everything easier, it's saddening looking at you people complain about this.

Tough words. You're a bandwagon dps tho. If things go wrong you're just blaming it on tanks or healers.

Touched a nerve have I? No wonder you're posting on an alt.
People who feel incapable of completing mythic dungeons can practise to get better. It only takes the appropriate ilvl and a bit of patience.
What people have a problem with, is the forced premade aspect where they have to lick the boots of some elitist teenager, so that they are able to find a group for it,

Crazy thought... make your own group with lower ilvl requirements? o_O
LOL hard content post casualclysm? I doubt it xD
06/09/2016 07:48Posted by Summerfire

Chanyi already gave you an excellent answer in the other thread on this.

The thing is that if you have, let's say an ilvl of 820 and are doing a dungeon for the first time, you should not attempt to join a group that is 850 and doing it for the 10th time. Find one of your own gear and skill level and progress the content together - you'll get more out of it that way as well.

If there are no groups like that - which is very possible as there generally are way more people wanting to join groups than to create ones - then make your own. This is a 100 % guaranteed way to not get booted for any reason as you're the only one who can do any booting.

The content is entirely accessible to you; no-one has a magical way of keeping you out if you're willing to put in some effort.[/quote][/quote]

If I could like this more than once, I would. Agree with every single word