Toxic Butthurts in WoW

General
I don't get it, is the guild name special in some way?
09/09/2016 15:37Posted by Felf
i dont get this thread either
09/09/2016 15:40Posted by Martikk
09/09/2016 15:37Posted by Felf
i dont get this thread either

that's exactly it... it's just a name. it's just a collection of letters, yet some idiots find reasons to hate xd
people are so easily offended these days , it's sad.
i mean , have you seen what SJW's and feminists complain about these days ?

as for your guildname , i can not see why it would be offensive , unless you are a coroner with OCD.

it's not like it is called adlfs alliance or htlrs hero's or anything like that , because then there would be a reason for people to complain.
09/09/2016 15:47Posted by Øwøver
09/09/2016 15:40Posted by Martikk
...i dont get this thread either

that's exactly it... it's just a name. it's just a collection of letters, yet some idiots find reasons to hate xd
my point was why on earth did you raise a thread for this.report the guy;add him to your ignore list and move on -1
The internet is a weird place, a cluster of people all using the same recycled memes and the alpha becomes the one who recycles the most current memes.

How can anyone start off by calling someone out for their guild name and say it'll only attract silly trolls and then go on to be the most generic knowyourmemelord 5000 right after
There are two types of people.

1. those who immediately realize that "rip in peace" is a joke/ trolling and can laugh about it and
2. those who think you are too stupid to notice and in the most extreme case need to point that out to feel themselves better

I love your guild name, just because it annoys people. As others here, I suggest as well to use the ignore function... or just keep trolling and ask them whats wrong about your guild name and whether they could explain it to you in all detail.
09/09/2016 15:50Posted by Martikk
<span class="truncated">...</span>

my point was why on earth did you raise a thread for this.report the guy;add him to your ignore list and move on -1

To raise awareness for the ammount of dumb and anti-social people in this game. As I said it's not just that guy... There's a huge layer in this so called "community" that consists of psycho's who think it's normal to randomly whisper people and start insulting them.
No idea why peeps dislike the name, it's an idiotic name for a guild and that's basically it.
...my point was why on earth did you raise a thread for this.report the guy;add him to your ignore list and move on -1

To raise awareness for the ammount of dumb and anti-social people in this game. As I said it's not just that guy... There's a huge layer in this so called "community" that consists of psycho's who think it's normal to randomly whisper people and start insulting them.
ok ill take back my minus 1.what you say is true but i still think the best thing is to report.but when it was that bad in cities i just used my action tab which meant i didnt see anything but what i was doing
Personally I can see the humour in guild names like that, but you can't say you can't understand why some people would shudder at the thought of even seeing something like that...right?
just face it you cant stop morons just look at how well trump is doing ;)
You're butthurt about something someone said in game and you run here to cry about them being butthurt?
You can ignore them by not providing the attention they want and eventually they will realize that you don't care and move but if the guy whispers you constantly or harass you in-game you can either report him or really put him on ignore.

Another approach is to talk him down and try to ask him what's the problem? why it bothers him so much etc...
tfw when I'd rather RIP in pepperonis
Well at least your guild is not called 'Order of Chaos' or something like that.
Its a good guild name and player name. Easy way to detect a bad player.

When I see someone like that, I know that player should be avoided and will not invite one to my group.
11/09/2016 08:58Posted by Lynxium
You can ignore them by not providing the attention they want and eventually they will realize that you don't care and move but if the guy whispers you constantly or harass you in-game you can either report him or really put him on ignore.

Another approach is to talk him down and try to ask him what's the problem? why it bothers him so much etc...

No, people like that cannot be reasoned with.

Either ignore / report and move on.

I have encountered many jerks in the game too, and i have tried reasoned with them a truck load. They refused to be reasoned with and understand.

Some people cannot be talked down, they are there, and you can't change them.
You're quite clearly omitting at least one other screen of conversation so whatever