Buying From G2A

General
Hi guys. Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

I was thinking of buying legion on G2A due to the much lower price but im from South Africa and play on EU servers. Just wanted to know if buying a region locked key would work because they say they are not sure. Also i want to know if the sale i bought all the games including WOD after the trial is considered a battle chest? because you need a battle chest to activate the legion key.

Thanks.
If it's region locked to EU, then you'll be able to redeem it on an EU account. Any other, no bueno! As for the Battle Chest, you'd need everything up to and including WoD in order to play Legion. The Battle Chest usually includes all previous expansions, but you don't have to buy it specifically and if you bought the expansions separately it would still count.
The game keys are indeed locked. So you will need an EU key to activate it for EU realms.
The trail account restrictions normally take 2 days to be lifted, so after that you can use all the features of the game normally. And yes, this is called the battle chest, so you can then activate the legion key.

Be careful about that site though. If you search 'grey market game keys' you can see all of the issues with these. The worse case scenario is that the key you buy had been bought with a stolen credit card, and blizz could remove the game key from your account if the transaction gets reversed.
Make sure you buy an EU region code as they are locked and a US code will NOT work.

Battlechest is the standard wow game and includes everything up to and including WoD.
13/09/2016 19:28Posted by Runechampion
The worse case scenario is that the key you buy had been bought with a stolen credit card, and blizz could remove the game key from your account if the transaction gets reversed.

Blizzard has been known to ban over these things too, so you may end up perma'd too if you try this.
Also G2A are known for some dishonest sellers so buy their protection too.
I have friends that have bought there if i do buy there i will get the protection.
Can i get banned for this? Because obviously i don't want to lose my account.