Enh Buff ?

Shaman
Will the enh shaman get a buff or a nerf in patch 7.1 ???
Nope.
Probably the second one.
No news on that as far as I can see. I hope we'll see some balance. Id trade some of the insane cleave aoe damage to be given just a little improvement on the single target consistency. It completely cancels out the benefit of the aoe when you're struggling to put out meaningful numbers on bosses and only beating the tank dps when there's 2+ trash targets to cleave. I hate dps rankings (and would much rather someone who can read fights than a high dps'er) but unfortunately the majority of others only see the numbers and I've been accused of leeching in mythics due to the stark inconsistency in the dps output. I'm having a lot of fun but progress feels intimidating when I'm not with guildies :)
I'd say, buff our HP to about 10% along with our healing, as well as making our healing scale with Malstrom because those tiny heals along with squishiness are flaws that need to be patched up a bit.
i feel nerfed and buffed other class
Bigger heals true Maelstorm , fix that and im a happy dwarf
Hey hey,

We received a small update from the developers yesterday which might be of interest:

In beta, we felt Windfury Totem was too strong for Enhancement Shaman, which is why it wasn't giving you the extra Windfury Attack. However, we've just applied a hotfix that now causes Windfury Totem to increase the proc chance of the Enhancement Shaman's base Windfury. In a future patch, we'll again restore it as a separate buff for the Enhancement Shaman and tune it accordingly.

Regarding other bugs:
  • A hotfix will soon be deployed to fix Static Cling from being interrupted
  • We're also working on a hotfix to fix Heroism/Bloodlust (when spec'd into Shamanism) to not apply Sated
  • Additionally, we're going to increase the damage of Chain Lightning through Ride the Lightning. We agree it's a bit under-tuned. The intention is for Ride the Lightning to be a strong anti-melee choice, while Forked Lightning should be a good choice when facing targets that are far away from the Shaman
21/09/2016 14:37Posted by Aerythlea
Hey hey,

We received a small update from the developers yesterday which might be of interest:

In beta, we felt Windfury Totem was too strong for Enhancement Shaman, which is why it wasn't giving you the extra Windfury Attack. However, we've just applied a hotfix that now causes Windfury Totem to increase the proc chance of the Enhancement Shaman's base Windfury. In a future patch, we'll again restore it as a separate buff for the Enhancement Shaman and tune it accordingly.

Regarding other bugs:
  • We're also working on a hotfix to fix Heroism/Bloodlust (when spec'd into Shamanism) to not apply Sated
  • Additionally, we're going to increase the damage of Chain Lightning through Ride the Lightning. We agree it's a bit under-tuned. The intention is for Ride the Lightning to be a strong anti-melee choice, while Forked Lightning should be a good choice when facing targets that are far away from the Shaman

You are talking about elemental. This post is about ehancement.
Hey hey,

Regarding other bugs:

When is buff for Frostbrand coming? We need snare/slow that actually snares/slow ppl.
Windfury Totem

doesn't exist atm? I see no windfury totem on any spec.

We're also working on a hotfix to fix Heroism/Bloodlust (when spec'd into Shamanism) to not apply Sated

Again, see nothing called Shamanism anywhere on any spec.

the damage of Chain Lightning through Ride the Lightning. We agree it's a bit under-tuned. The intention is for Ride the Lightning to be a strong anti-melee choice, while Forked Lightning should be a good choice when facing targets that are far away from the Shaman

I..... are we discussing the same game here?
21/09/2016 18:36Posted by Vandzel

PVP talents..
21/09/2016 18:39Posted by Palafrape
21/09/2016 18:36Posted by Vandzel

PVP talents..

yeah screw pvp for a second,

When is ele getting a PVE buff for god sake?
17/09/2016 18:25Posted by Rakudar
Will the enh shaman get a buff or a nerf in patch 7.1 ???

He takes a little buff,,,Rockbite/windfury proc/lava lash
21/09/2016 18:40Posted by Vandzel
21/09/2016 18:39Posted by Palafrape

PVP talents..

I have the same question in about 3 expansions now. :p
21/09/2016 18:47Posted by Palafrape
21/09/2016 18:40Posted by Vandzel

I have the same question in about 3 expansions now. :p

I actually think its disgusting that Ele has been consistently !@#$ for 2 launches in a row, but this time around NOTHING has been said about it. not a single thing. We've heard about warlocks, but nothing about Ele or Frost DK - the communication this time around has been poor on blizzards part, with nothing being told to the community or any actualy acknowledgment that the specs need improving.
Hey hey,

Regarding other bugs:

That's lovely, Dear.
How about elemental shamans? planning on removing that spec, huh? (looking at a lack of work being put into this spec it seems that's the case here)...
21/09/2016 18:49Posted by Vandzel
actually think its disgusting that Ele has been consistently !@#$ for 2 launches in a row, but this time around NOTHING has been said about it. not a single thing. We've heard about warlocks, but nothing about Ele or Frost DK - the communication this time around has been poor on blizzards part, with nothing being told to the community or any actualy acknowledgment that the specs need improving

Not quite true,they nerfed chain lightning from 5 hits to 3..:D
I'm an ex shaman main(2 expansions ago), I've got 5 classes to 110 now and my shaman is the only class I have that struggles to kill stuff, How this made it to live is beyond me, You can clearly see the class is broken. This is coming from someone who doens't play it as their main. I don't think spamming healing surge on elemental or enhancement shaman is fun. Why is the heals so weak aswell? Maybe it's because I'm undergeared on the shaman but so is the rest of my characters and they where fine at the same stage. That makes it not right to me. Shamans shouldn't have to work 10x harder to get something done.