will they fix dungeon que any time?

General
srsly, been waiting for 40 minutes +. but when i go tank i get in instantly, i hate playing tank, why am i forced to play a spec in a game JUST to que for heroics? i dont like this :/

would need a fix for this blizzard... there is only 1 way to get good gear for me and thats dungeon from over 810
I'm not sure how blizzard could fix this.

It's not as if they are saying "right, DPS should have longer queue times, that'll annoy them!".

Queue times are based on how many people are queuing and what they are queuing as, it just so happens that majority of the player base are DPS and right now, Tanks and Healers are even rarer than usual due to Artifact Power farming reasons.

That being said, you could always do guild runs. I'm sure each guild would have at least 2-3 tanks/healers running around that would be more than happy to farm heroics with you.
If you dont want queue times play a diffrent roll I get instant dungeons as a tank.

Or find a guild with a tank or healer who wants to do dungeons with you.

Its not blizzard fault anyway....
... It's not up to them to fix it, it depends on the playerbase and what roles players are signing up as in the queue.
Was in queue for Halls of Valor for 7hours, just gave up and went Holy for instant queue, can't wait for dps queues to get shorter, I hate healing...
Yeah, up to the players really for this.

If the leveling system still says that DPS is the way to go for it then most will pick that for speed. But then it'll take a while to get their tank or heal artifact up to a standard that others in a random group won't complain, whine, moan, instant kick if anything goes wrong as wiping or that. Which is just wrong really but it's possibly one reason of many for current situation right about now.

You may have to wait for a while until it balances out again and most have finished leveling what they need to for the queues to get better.
I'll echo the comments of others here already.

this isn't an issue Blizzard can just fix.

This problem stems from the tri role system of tank/healer/dps.
Other games have attempted to remove that system some came pretty close to getting it right but none have yet to achieve it.

Healers...Most of them hate LFD.
Tanks...Most of them hate LFD.
DPS...make up 3 of the 5 group members but cause problems for tanks and healers.
Ergo healers and tanks don't queue as much anymore...which results in the problem you see before you.

Add to that the problems with getting on to some realms and leveling (not everyone is in a rush) and you have a mix of issues all bundled up.

Should a healer have chosen to role for there respective artifacts then chances are they are behind on leveling.

So it can be seen in a couple of ways. Role tank/heals or simply wait as the game has been out for like 2 days and people have lives and work...OR they simply aren't queuing in LFD.
Make a bug report or post on the right forum (this being tech support) instead of GD and they might look into it: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748706338#post-2

Complaining about technical stuff here is pointless, players can't do anything about it and all you'll get is irrelevant replies about how everyone suddenly stopped queuing as healer/tank.
I see you're a warrior, you do realise you can get a second artifact and tank for instant dungeons?

I am dps myself, yet I have my blood artifact to tank my dungeons with, I hate tanking for earlier given reasons and I alwasy try to atleast have
3/5 people in my group that I know, as the people in the LFD system are tools in general.

Just get your tanking artifact, you don't have to upgrade it for atleast normal queue's, maybe it works for hc aswell.

You have the verastility as a warrior to speed up your own gearing process, use it.
Don't be this guy: "I'm a fury warrior"
But be this guy: "I'm a warrior and I excell at multiple specs"
It makes your progress so much faster, regardless of which content you do.
02/09/2016 00:19Posted by Dalapie
srsly, been waiting for 40 minutes +. but when i go tank i get in instantly, i hate playing tank, why am i forced to play a spec in a game JUST to que for heroics? i dont like this :/

would need a fix for this blizzard... there is only 1 way to get good gear for me and thats dungeon from over 810

ahh the life of a dps pleb, feels soo bad man.
That's what you get for nerfing tank pvp into the ground. Noone wants to play trash specs.
how long is server shutdown?
02/09/2016 00:38Posted by Scared
Was in queue for Halls of Valor for 7hours, just gave up and went Holy for instant queue, can't wait for dps queues to get shorter, I hate healing...

Thing is, its precisely attitudes like that, that make queues so long for dps.
What further adds to it is that dps (and tanks) tend to rush the Legion dungeons even tho they have no clue what they are doing. That's usually not a lot of fun to heal.
There's nothing to fix, if there are no tanks, there are no tanks. The same goes for the rest of the roles. The ratio is absurd at the moment especially when not everyone is 110 yet and oftentimes dps classes can be a bit quicker to level.
02/09/2016 04:28Posted by Elias

What further adds to it is that dps (and tanks) tend to rush the Legion dungeons even tho they have no clue what they are doing. That's usually not a lot of fun to heal.

Totally agree. Dungeons are terrible to heal atm cause of these people rushing through, with no gear, no clue, yet pull stuff like madmen..
Makes me not want to heal in LFD at all.
I find it odd, if there's nothing wrong with the queuing system, that when I queue to a specific dungeon, I get in within minutes (as DPS) - but when I queue for a random dungeon, it takes hours upon hours.

I've tried queuing for specific dungeons 10+ times, and it's never gone past 10-15 minutes, since Legion launch - as DPS.

The fastest I've gotten into a random dungeon, however, has was around 3 hours of waiting. Last one was a little over 5 hours, and in the meantime, I had totally forgotten about me signing up for one..

This can't be coincidence/luck. There must be something wrong with the queue system, since Legion launch. Sure, there aren't many tanks/healers - but above experience should point out that there's something wrong, somewhere. Either they separated the queuing system (Specific searching Vs. Random searching. Two queues), they messed up somewhere or it's simply a matter of the servers getting slammed.

Hoping it'll get some attention though, as there's clearly something not right, somewhere.
I'm sure they could create bot tanks and healers.
02/09/2016 04:43Posted by Brodin
I'm sure they could create bot tanks and healers.

NO. just no. there is enough solo play in this game already. suck it up or queue as tank/healer. people who do not tank/heal are the problem not blizzard. o you don't like it? well i bet you also don't like 2 hour wait queues. the choice is yours.
The best solution for me is avoid dungeons and abandon/deny dungeon required quests, like Druid Campaign...

I am not gonna wait ages to enter a dungeon ;-)
02/09/2016 04:28Posted by Elias

This is exactly why i prefeer to avoid pugs.
Healing players who know there place?
Sure sounds fun.
Healing zerg rushing crybabies?
Not even i am that crazy.