Large Vile Slime

General
Prev 1 4 5 6
They should rather make it a summon, or at the very least tune down the timer down to an hour or so.

I believe most people are ok with the rng and time-sink that is needed for the fishing. Especially seeing as they can grind out that at their own terms. Sick of fishing? Go quest a little bit instead, do a dungeon or a BG. Spawn back and do another 15 min before you log off and continue another time.

Endless waiting for the slime to spawn is simply bad game-design.
Blizzard change resp time!!
Amazing how many times I read about players complaining that they are doing stuff that isn't fun.. but still carry on doing it anyway. So funny.

Thinks... Ghostbusters.. ' He slimed me. I feel so funky '
Even so it everlasting Farmen AP stands all the time, this is not fun as it used to, it is just a game about time that we spend here, waiting all day in vain .... it loses meaning. Excuse my bad English.
30/09/2016 22:00Posted by Synéa
Responses you'll get:

"Not everyone should have it. It should be rare!111!" - especially ironic if stated by someone with a Demon Hunter.

What's wrong with that attitude , if they are easy to get might as well sell them on the !@#$ing store.
22/10/2016 13:02Posted by Alunamey
30/09/2016 22:00Posted by Synéa
Responses you'll get:

"Not everyone should have it. It should be rare!111!" - especially ironic if stated by someone with a Demon Hunter.

What's wrong with that attitude , if they are easy to get might as well sell them on the !@#$ing store.[/quote]

Like they do for Hunters?
30/09/2016 21:58Posted by Aeula
Blizzard what were you thinking with this mob? A faction-tagged mob lootable only by the first 5 to tag it and with a 16ish hour respawn?

I actually found the Slime on my first try on my server and managed to kill the Slime on my Paladin, but I didn't get the loot of it. Now it seems only the first five who tag the boss will get the loot.

With an insane respawn timer (40min-20h+) that's impossible to calculate combined with countless Paladins who farms the rare spawn, who knows when if I ever get the oppertunity to kill the slime again. :(
Does someone at blizzard takes pleasure in watching grumpy paladins camp a rare spawn in an old zone?
Was happy that I got book from AV, done all parts of the hidden progression, got to Slime, heard about spawn timer and gave up. Think it's time to unsub.
This crap is not changed still, 30 hours respawn is retarded