[Mask of Artful Dodging] hidden transmog

Rogue
Well that's impossible man. Im callig this theory of mine busted.

Have you guys heard about the Black Hood you can get as a hunter? They released it now in 7.1

I got it earlier today, It was a hidden transmog for mail users that you can obtain as a hunter in the hunder order hall.

What you needed to do was to talk to a npc guy in the order hall. He apperently got a thing for one of the blood elf darl rangers ;-) anyway you talk to him, then her, then go back to him and now you can buy roses from him. You then buy 13 roses and give it to her. She then gives you a quest. Once completed you can buy the hood from him.

This got me thinking, maybe the fishing for boots theory is not so bad. Or maybe something simular needs to be done in the rogue order hall.
Also today at 09:00 in the morning this fat walrus looking npc called Kijeco or something stood next to the stairs next to the unwary adventurer. Havent seen him before. He got added in 7.1!

What do you guys think? Help me brainstorm the !@#$ out of this now so we can get the frekkin mask already!
Maybe the Detection ability that you can learn from the vendor is involved?
28/10/2016 08:00Posted by Stabford
Maybe the Detection ability that you can learn from the vendor is involved?

It seems like someone on NA have went around with Detect up across the entire order hall, tried to pickpocket everyone inside the hall, pickpocket all mobs in instances and done all dungeons with detect up constantly. Nothing so far >_<
So detection actuly does something?
Perhaps the name itself "Artful Dodging" refers to something in-game, mechanic-wise, like the dance fight in Naxxramas?
29/10/2016 08:56Posted by Beckley
Perhaps the name itself "Artful Dodging" refers to something in-game, mechanic-wise, like the dance fight in Naxxramas?

Seems to be a reference to a character in the Charles Dickens novel "Oliver Twist": Jack Dawkins aka the Artful Dodger. The character was a pickpocket and leader of a street gang, also a good friend of Oliver.

I wonder if the book could have some clue to where to find the missing pieces of the outfit... As in, they could have some event from the book play out in the game. It's also possible, that not all pieces are yet available in the game, but will come in a later patch.

29/10/2016 08:56Posted by Beckley

I kinda like this idea. Easy enough to test whether or not completing the safety dance unlocks something, maybe a hidden achievement or something (though one might expect dataminers to have uncovered a hidden achievement).
So with the recent news regarding the Arms Warrior hidden skin, do you think Blizzard also kinda forgot to put the mask and boots in the game?
I thought the same thing, and have actually thought that for a while. If they lied about the arms artifact availablity, they may just as well have done so about this mask, which is a lot less low profile.
I was in Black Rook Hold and I found this http://imgur.com/a/n6TwV nothing happens when I press it. Tried to use Glyph of Disguise and pickpocket kobolds but they don't have any pockets to pick... Looking at the name "Doodad_7KO_Kobold_SackSmall001" it's probably an unfinished treasure or quest item.
Jenri <Spymaster> is looking directly at the unwary adventurer and the bandit is on a loop walking to the corpse, looting it and going back to his position on the bridge. During his 'conversation' there he gestures towards 'Jes'rimon' His dialogue is:

..Do not look so surprised, <name>. There be shadows even on the highest perches of Orgrimmar--somethin' must hide there.

...The Shattered Hand take that role willingly. Thrall, even in his good heart, acknowledge that the Hand be necessary to ensure orc and troll safety.

So I've started searching Org. Can anyone suggest where 'the highest perch might be' ?
14/11/2016 11:44Posted by Selyreth
Jenri <Spymaster> is looking directly at the unwary adventurer and the bandit is on a loop walking to the corpse, looting it and going back to his position on the bridge. During his 'conversation' there he gestures towards 'Jes'rimon' His dialogue is:

..Do not look so surprised, <name>. There be shadows even on the highest perches of Orgrimmar--somethin' must hide there.

...The Shattered Hand take that role willingly. Thrall, even in his good heart, acknowledge that the Hand be necessary to ensure orc and troll safety.

So I've started searching Org. Can anyone suggest where 'the highest perch might be' ?

Jes'rimon has said the same thing ever since Thrall was warchief. I have checked the highest places of orgrimmar with the detection ability active, and found nothing. I think we could rule this idea out.
I have tried to bribe all the NPC's in the class hall and that came to nothing. Tried drowning in the class hall and came back as a ghost to look around and found nothing. I've used the detection ability all over the class hall and nothing could be found. I do recommend using the detection ability in the basement of Ravenholdt Manor though, for an easter egg ;)

I have come up with the idea that we need to find a creature with the detection ability. I have used the detection ability in SI:7 hold in stormwind, also checked over all the old pickpocketing locations from vanilla. If anyone knows any other rogue specific locations that would be helpful.
Gated behind AK 25

Calling it now.
I'm not sure if it means anything, but i saw this on mmo champion at the post for the Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl Micro-Holiday : http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/december/tavern04.jpg

Though one line says: "You can click on the discarded packages to apply one of many unique hat models for four hours." so i kinda doubt it's an actual mog in this case, but it's got the same look as Mask of Artful dodging far as I can tell.

Or it could just be me, who knows.
In pandaria's vale of eternal blossoms there is an area called Setting sun garrison, there are some dayilies there, one involves dodging stuff.
unfortunately i suck at it but there might be something there.
Just hit Artifact Knowledge 25, thought this might unlock it. No change in the Class Hall. Anyone else got any other ideas?
14/12/2016 00:27Posted by Onatel
In pandaria's vale of eternal blossoms there is an area called Setting sun garrison, there are some dayilies there, one involves dodging stuff.
unfortunately i suck at it but there might be something there.

i dodged a murloc in elwyn forrest, maybe a murloc have it!
So has anyone have any luck yet finding this thing?

I have opend numerous small coin chests and havent seen it drop yet.
So has anyone have any luck yet finding this thing?

I have opened numerous small coin chests and haven't seen it drop yet.

Apparently it's still not in the live patch? I've not seen anyone wearing it and no one claiming to have it on the forums either. I spotted this post below (which I added my voice too as well to bump it) that people are simply getting no loot sometimes from the small chest when turning in a ticket leading to the view it's 'still' not there:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615222914?page=1#post-2

(This is echoed on the US forums too)
Just got this from the small coin chest at right of stairs up to artifact forge.