(H) Echelon (7/7M) @ Ragnaros, 2 Day Quality Raiding

Ragnaros
About Us

We are Echelon located on Ragnaros Horde, we are a newly formed guild currently comprising of experienced and dedicated raiders and IRL friends. After being part of a guild that disbanded after two raid nights in which we cleared 7/7 HC we decided to create a guild that incorporated our own ideals and one we would be proud of. We aim to clear Mythic content when its relevant and before the release of newer raids.

What to expect from us

Determination on making the best core team possible, weeding out players without the right attitude, willingness or preparedness to make the two nights we raid ultra efficient and rewarding.
A friendly, welcoming atmosphere with a leadership team who is easy to talk to and get to know.
To provide a culture of constructive criticism, where you can be expected to be called out on mistakes, offered help and advice from experienced raiders and commended on owning up to your own actions.

What we expect from you

Punctuality, preparedness and a willingness to make the most of a two night raid schedule
Ability to communicate appropriately i.e Working microphone, no issues talking/responding in a raiding environment
Forethought i.e Giving advanced notice of any issues which will or may affect your attendance or ability to be an effective team member
A sense of humour, a certain degree of maturity and the ability to be honest and accept feedback when necessary

Raid Schedule

Thursday 21:00 - 24:00
Sunday 20:00 - 24:00

Application/Trial Process

Provide relevant performance logs from Emerald Nightmare LFR or higher
Informal questions and answers chat on comms
Short trial period (One week/2 raid nights)
Raider rank will be given to members who show great attitude and dedication to the guild and consistently perform to their best ability in raids

Interested? Got any questions or need clarification please add me:
Chris#23898
No long application form, just bring logs and be ready for a chat on Discord.
Give me a message on Chris#23898 if interested!
Looking for exceptionell players to fill our mythic roster, give me a message in-game if you think you are what we are looking for.
Recruiting following classes:

Ranged DPS
    Hpala
    RShaman
    RDruid
    Enh Shaman
    Rogue
    Monk WW

If your class isent listed, impress me with logs and we will arrange something.
İf you can take mm hunter and blood dk i think we can make a deal (me and enh shaman too)
11/10/2016 08:04Posted by Grovyle
İf you can take mm hunter and blood dk i think we can make a deal (me and enh shaman too)

Add me and we can have a chat in-game.
11/10/2016 10:43Posted by Qhriz
11/10/2016 08:04Posted by Grovyle

Add me and we can have a chat in-game.

Added
Recruiting following classes:

Ranged DPS
    Tank (Not DK)
    Hpala
    RShaman
    RDruid
    Enh Shaman
    Monk WW

If your class isent listed, impress me with logs and we will arrange something.
Where dem hunters at...
Looking for 1 solid melee DPS and a variety of Ranged DPS, give me a message if you think you are what we are looking for.
Looking for all kinds of DPS, give me a message with logs!
Any ranged DPS who wants to kill some mythics bosses?
After finally going on our first Mythic raid we managed to kill Nythendra and some tries on Spiderbird, 1/7M now.

Looking for more Ranged DPS.

Add Chris#23898
Mythic Spooderbird dead!

Looking for exceptionell Ranged DPS!
Ursoc Dead
Forgot to update this!

Dragons died 10/11 and Eye wiped at 0% (yey)...

Looking for 2 solid DPSers.
Looking for strong DPS.
5/7 M now, Looking for a Resto druid with a good Balance Spec.

Also looking for more solid DPS.
Cenarius and Xavius Mythic dead on same evening, still looking for DPS and a druid with balance/resto.
Looking for solid DPSers.