Do you know what pain is?

General
Pain, is farming two thousand Ancient Mana,

Pain, is entering the Withered Training Scenario with high hopes, just to watch it all be tarnished.

Pain, is to get to a good point and to watch your power cut out...

Pain, is to deal with the knowledge, a GM won't refund your loss..

Pain, is just Suramar in general..

QQ aside, any chances that there could be a system in place, to stop this from happening? Like, say .. You could log out mid scenario and still be in it, when you return 10 minutes later?
technically even if it worked like that most likely your army gonna be in fight :D so... you will be wiped (you or wither)
05/10/2016 16:51Posted by Chingmel
technically even if it worked like that most likely your army gonna be in fight :D so... you will be wiped (you or wither)

I worked for their buffs as well, been running withered for weeks, trying to reach the end and clear everything, got all dem sweet buffs. And I thought this would be the week..

I am disapoint.
pain is realizing you have to unlock the 3rd relic slot on your artifact when you play an alt.
Yeah, but that'd take effort. Blizz devs are shockingly lazy.
If that's what people consider painful grinds nowadays, then i'm a filthy elitist who consider this kind of people spoiled.
Can anyone explain why you even need so much of it? I played a month but I don't even know wtf ancient mana is for . Just dont get it.
05/10/2016 16:43Posted by Greenears

Pain, is entering the Withered Training Scenario with high hopes, just to watch it all be tarnished.

QQ aside, any chances that there could be a system in place, to stop this from happening? Like, say .. You could log out mid scenario and still be in it, when you return 10 minutes later?

aren't you farming ancient mana in the wine yard? 2k in 10-20min
pain, is to get to a good point and to watch your power cut out...
I know this feeling far too well T-T
Of course I know what pain is. I've been playing since WotLK.
pain is bread, as far as I know.
Pain is farming a mount for 11 years and still not get it.
Pain - is a pretty good swedish musician.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_(musical_project)
05/10/2016 16:43Posted by Greenears

You've not had piles have you........
Looks like you need some "ignore pain" go talk with a prot warrior, they might help you :)
05/10/2016 16:56Posted by Fonewearl
pain is realizing you have to unlock the 3rd relic slot on your artifact when you play an alt.

Pain is being too scared to play on your alt in case you get a legendary on it instead of your main. The fear is real.
Pain is Leystalker Dro
05/10/2016 20:35Posted by Obake
05/10/2016 16:56Posted by Fonewearl

Pain is being too scared to play on your alt in case you get a legendary on it instead of your main. The fear is real.

Pain is knowing that rng is your closest friend in Legion, closer than even your best guild mate.

Besides, playing an alt in Legion? You must have succumbed into some sort of madness if you are doing that.
Pain is farming normal dungeons for a single transmog item that just won't !@#$ING DROP!

They are pants! They should be dropping much more frequently!
Pain is when you actually decide to play some Diablo 2 after all this time.