[H] <Innominatum> Antorus Heroic/Mythic Boosts and more

Twisting Nether
1 2 3 5 Next
Hey Twisting Nether

<Innominatum> is one of the highest ranked 3 day raiding guilds in the world with 9/9 in ToS Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers.

What we have to offer right now is:

• Argus Heroic curve + Violet Spellwing mount
  • Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment
  • Antorus Heroic 11/11 + loot (Available after we're done with progress)
  • Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot (Available after we're done with progress)
  • Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount (Available after we're done with progress)
  • Gul'dan Mythic + Hellfire Infernal Mount (Available again after we're done with progress)
  • We ONLY accept gold as payment.
    All our raiders are 945+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient.

To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560

We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss.

Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1

For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 or send me a whisper in-game.
    Bump.
    Spots open for next sunday (16/10)
    Plate/Mail spot still open for sunday (16/10)
    Bump
    Still Plate/Mail spot open for this sundays (16/10) Heroic boost.

Also added Mythic +10 boosts, which awards 880+ ilvl gear from the weekly chest in your Class Halls.

For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560
    Thanks for perfect Emerald nightmare boost. very smooth and fast run. would definitely do it again.
    Bump
    Plate and Mail spot open for this sundays (23/10) heroic boost runs.

Contact me in-game or via battle-tag if you're interested: Xheno#2560
    Still 1 spot open for tonights heroic boost.
    Fast and smooth! The best! Thanks!
    Thanks for perfect Emerald Nightmare boost.The best!!! Thanks again.
    Fast and good.
    7/7 HC was done in one hour.
    They had 25 players total, and i think there was only 3 buyers in this raid.

I got 9 items: 2plate, 2 trinkets, 2 rings, 2 relics(one for ms, one for os), and one neck.
    Theres no doubt these guys have been offering boosts for 3 years. Their EM HC boost is smooth like butter and the service they provide is quality!
    Really smooth and fast run , i got i think 8 or 9 items . I wouldrecommand them 10/10. :D
    how much you do charge out of interest? Also do you accept gold on other realms?
    If you have any questions regarding how our boosts work or prices please add my btag: Xheno#2560
    Still 2 spots open for this sundays hc boost runs. If you're interested add my btag: Xheno#2560
    Still the best guys out there. Simple and right on. No wipes, no shizzle. Tons of fun. 10/10
    This is the best boosting team ever. I have used them on many occasions. Today's boost was 7/7 EN HC.

I got 7 leather items, 3 trinkets, 2 relics and a cloak. I got a lot of BIS items and i'm so excited to go try them all out in my own raids and mythic +
    1 last spot open for sundays hc boost. Mail or Plate user. If you're interested or have any questions add my btag: Xheno#2560
    One of the best boosting team if not the best, the boost was 7/7 HC, The boost was very smooth and fast, and got almost all the items i needed from the raid.

Thank you Innominatum =)
    These guys are the best.
    Smooth, fast, simple, clean.
    Friendly people, open for questions and suggestions.
    10/10