<Innominatum> Uldir Heroic Boost and more

Twisting Nether
Prev 1 4 5 6
Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul mount now Available! Get Cutting edge, Mount and Titanslayer title and chance at some 970+ items

If you're interested in a spot or want to book a spot, please add my btag: Xheno#2560 or whisper me in-game
11/11 Antorus mythic masterloot runs now available!

If you're interested in a spot or looking for more information please add my btag: Vola#1421 or whisper me in-game
what does the cost of the argus mythic kill
Boosts updated!
Gul'dan mount is back on the menu and we've added a couple new boost options.

Mythic Antorus are still going every week but spots are limited so make sure to book your spot now!

If you're interested in a spot of have any questions please add my btag: Xheno#2560 or send me a mail or whisper in-game.
Hey there, interested in Mythic Argus only + Mount. How much would that be going for atm ?

Cheers
Even more boosts added!
  • All Glory achievments from Legion expansion
  • PvP boost, 2v2 and 3v3
  • All our old boost options still available, make sure to get everything you're looking for before Battle for Azeroth launch

If you're interested in a spot of have any questions please add my btag: Xheno#2560 or send me a mail or whisper in-game.
    04/10/2016 17:49Posted by Xhéno
    Mounts and Glory
    Gul'dan Mythic + Fiendish Hellfire Core mount

still avalible?
    RBG rating boost added!

And Yes Gul'dan mount boost is still available.

Soon Chosen title and transmog sets will be unobtainable and Gul'dan mount going down to 1% drop in BFA

Don't miss your chance at getting these while it's still easy!

Accepting gold on all servers/factions!
    Hi Xhéno,
    just asking if you sell boosts for specific mythic bosses or just full runs. I'd just need Aggramar and Argus.
    A bit of context. I kinda quit the game last week since my guild closed up shop and i'm not proceeding into BfA. I'm a long time mythic raider with 9/11M and aggramar down to 10%. I'm sitting on some gold i'll never use and I would love to kill those last 2 bosses b4 my gametime expires :) Not a care in the world for loot and mounts, it's just a matter of personal satisfaction :P

Let me know :)

PS. Obviously i'm up to speed on tactics and i can pull my wheight :P
    27/06/2018 13:11Posted by Zenocide
    Hi Xhéno,
    just asking if you sell boosts for specific mythic bosses or just full runs. I'd just need Aggramar and Argus.
    A bit of context. I kinda quit the game last week since my guild closed up shop and i'm not proceeding into BfA. I'm a long time mythic raider with 9/11M and aggramar down to 10%. I'm sitting on some gold i'll never use and I would love to kill those last 2 bosses b4 my gametime expires :) Not a care in the world for loot and mounts, it's just a matter of personal satisfaction :P

Let me know :)

PS. Obviously i'm up to speed on tactics and i can pull my wheight :P

Hello
    Yes, we can probably sort something out. These last weeks before pre-patch we're mainly doing Argus boosts for Cutting edge and it's not possible to skip Aggramar to get there.

You can add my btag: Xheno#2560 or poke me in-game and we'll see where we can squeeze you in.
    Don't forget to finish your Legion checklists before BFA launch!
  • Chosen will be unobtainable
  • Gul'dan mythic mount will be 1% drop chance
  • If you're interested in a spot of have any questions please add my btag: Xheno#2560 or send me a mail or whisper in-game.
    With 8.0 patch several of our boosts can not be obtained or done anymore, updated available boost list.

We'll keep boosting until BFA launch, so last couple resets to get your Gul'dan Mythic mount, Argus Mythic mount and Glory achievments. Once BFA is launched we will not boost for a couple weeks and focus on Uldir progress.

Post updated with Uldir and BFA boosts!

Pre-booking spot for Uldir heroic first week available, don't miss your chance to get Curve achievment to make finding pugs easy for the rest of the tier!

As usual if you're interested in a spot or have any questions please add my btag: Xheno#2560 or send me a mail or whisper in-game.
    We can now offer our boost service on Alliance side aswell!

Added some additional boost options
    Now offering Uldir heroic daily runs on Horde and multiple times a week on Alliance
    Alliance and Horde boosts still going daily!

Added m+15 boosts and Levelling boost 110-120 through Island Expeditions

If you're interested in a spot or have any questions please add my btag: Xheno#2560 or send me a mail or whisper in-game.