LFM Karazhan !!!

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
I agree that some of these requirements are retarded, but:
THAT
WILL
NEVER
CHANGE.
People nowadays are in hurry, they want everything asap. Higher ilvl = better performance (and lesser chance to wipe due to failing mechanics). I don't know the player I'm inviting and there's no way to proove someone that you're good and you're trustworthy.

Back in WoD I invited even low ilvls for mythic dungeons cause I was able to carry. Now it's too early for that.
17/10/2016 14:30Posted by Liborio
People make too much high ilvl really cruel.

*wait Mystics come finder*

Do you chain apply to every group that needs a DPS, even those with only one member? Because when I open a group for a regular Mythic, I literally invite the first 3 DPS applicants.

Guess not xD Only apply to those that lack one DPS and then wonder why they are picky ;_:
17/10/2016 14:44Posted by Yessendra
17/10/2016 14:27Posted by Vandaél
Hmm 1st boss drops versa chest, versa ring also chest has T19 Paladin look. Yeh, no drops there. Same as Haste trink from Dragons. And many others. Time to learn to use the loot that is at your disposal. If other Paladins can wear EN loot so can you.

I did link him all the loot in his own post about "no loot for prot pala's" but he completely ignored it .

... ;p where are the vers with haste items then ?
2 people already thinking i want seconday items with vers and mastery.
And about a haste trinket, i'm actualy laughing my ..... off about that trinket.
A minor shield when below 50% health every 2 minutes.
I have to laugh again.

He only cleared Normal Nythendra. I doubt he will ever need loot table for EN.

I would maybe have put more effort into it if there was a reason to go there, like i'm saying and people not listening, but ok i'm gonna ignore these trolls. Too much work explaining while they're not listening or knowing what it is about.
Heh, I was seeing last night in the group finder tool 'LFM 880+ for Mythic +3'.
I always hated Maraudon.
Douby people will demand such absurd ilvls(880!?) for Karazhan, as it won't be available for mythic+ just as Violet Hold. I even forgot when I last time did Violet Hold!
17/10/2016 16:16Posted by Haramona

How I read it : Two or three groups declined my DPS application

haha, i made such a requirement in it too for +7 CoS.
Even if i would find them it's very unlikely i'll make it through, i don't even know what to do in normal mythic there.
17/10/2016 16:53Posted by Draainaai

haha, i made such a requirement in it too for +7 CoS.
Even if i would find them it's very unlikely i'll make it through, i don't even know what to do in normal mythic there.

You should not say things like that. You will be soon charged for cause of death because of your recklessness. You should not say that sort of things on the general forum, where a large portion of its users might get a heart or anxiety attack from comments such as that.
That already happens in 5-man heroic and regular mythics runs.

There's nothing inherently wrong with having premade groups with inflated min ilvl requirements.

The game gives players enough freedom for them to organize themselves in any way they want, it’s part of the social aspect of the game and extremely important for any mmorpg.

Some geared players might just want to do a few fast runs and thus will use a very high minimum ilvl requirement on their heroic or mythic runs.
Others (more altruistically) might instead put an even lower ilvl requirement than LFG has, just to help a few friends gear up more quickly than they’d do on their own.

In the end, nothing is stopping anyone from starting their own group with the ilvl requirement they feel is more appropriate for any particular content. It’s all in the hands of the player (save a few hard caps here and there).

GL in Karazhan! Hope you enjoy all the surprises it has in store for you and all the nostalgia moments!
17/10/2016 17:30Posted by Taepsilum

There's nothing inherently wrong with having premade groups with inflated min ilvl requirements.

The game gives players enough freedom for them to organize themselves in any way they want, it’s part of the social aspect of the game and extremely important for any mmorpg.

Some geared players might just want to do a few fast runs and thus will use a very high minimum ilvl requirement on their heroic or mythic runs.
Others (more altruistically) might instead put an even lower ilvl requirement than LFG has, just to help a few friends gear up more quickly than they’d do on their own.

In the end, nothing is stopping anyone from starting their own group with the ilvl requirement they feel is more appropriate for any particular content. It’s all in the hands of the player (save a few hard caps here and there).

GL in Karazhan! Hope you enjoy all the surprises it has in store for you and all the nostalgia moments!

I find it hard to believe you even play the game at the moment. Any regular mythic run asks for 840/845+ or even if there's no requirement you will never be accepted with anything lower than 840.

As a DPS , waiting for a healer and a tank is not always going that smooth and fast. People want to use that premade to also FIND groups and be able to get in not just scroll hundreds of groups with 1 dps in it ( because everyone is trying to get a group, and everyone will decline everyone under 840 even if themselves don't meet the criteria).

I like to play a couple of alts, can you imagine the grueling and annoying hours you have to put in to finish a couple of mythics just by watching that little window waiting for people to join?

Don't even get me started on raids. If you weren't blessed by this pathetic RNG system to get that TITANFORGED 880 + legendary to boost ilvl , or don't have curve, you simply have no place in a heroic raid. Because someone or more people with inflated ilvl will take your place, probably end up wiping the raid and making the RL even more keen on GETTING BIGGER ILVL PEOPLE.

So, yes, nothing is stopping people to put such ridiculous requirements for groups because the developers are !@#$ at doing their job. " Let's give random titanforged 880 and random legendary HAHAHAHHA WE SO SMART SMORC MORE RNG MORE HAPPY ".
17/10/2016 17:52Posted by Melvedih

I find it hard to believe you even play the game at the moment. Any regular mythic run asks for 840/845+ or even if there's no requirement you will never be accepted with anything lower than 840.

As a DPS , waiting for a healer and a tank is not always going that smooth and fast. People want to use that premade to also FIND groups and be able to get in not just scroll hundreds of groups with 1 dps in it ( because everyone is trying to get a group, and everyone will decline everyone under 840 even if themselves don't meet the criteria).

I like to play a couple of alts, can you imagine the grueling and annoying hours you have to put in to finish a couple of mythics just by watching that little window waiting for people to join?

Don't even get me started on raids. If you weren't blessed by this pathetic RNG system to get that TITANFORGED 880 + legendary to boost ilvl , or don't have curve, you simply have no place in a heroic raid. Because someone or more people with inflated ilvl will take your place, probably end up wiping the raid and making the RL even more keen on GETTING BIGGER ILVL PEOPLE.

So, yes, nothing is stopping people to put such ridiculous requirements for groups because the developers are !@#$ at doing their job. " Let's give random titanforged 880 and random legendary HAHAHAHHA WE SO SMART SMORC MORE RNG MORE HAPPY ".

what part of "In the end, nothing is stopping anyone from starting their own group with the ilvl requirement they feel is more appropriate for any particular content. It’s all in the hands of the player (save a few hard caps here and there)."

did you not understand. If you feel 840+ is waaaayyyy too high ilvl req for regular mythic dungeon ( and it is, try 800ilvl+ more close ), nothing stops you making your own group with your ilvl requirment, or even better, none at all.
17/10/2016 17:55Posted by Juoknighti
17/10/2016 17:52Posted by Melvedih

what part of "In the end, nothing is stopping anyone from starting their own group with the ilvl requirement they feel is more appropriate for any particular content. It’s all in the hands of the player (save a few hard caps here and there)."

did you not understand. If you feel 840+ is waaaayyyy too high ilvl req for regular mythic dungeon ( and it is, try 800ilvl+ more close ), nothing stops you making your own group with your ilvl requirment, or even better, none at all.

You will get load of down votes now for speaking the truth, these people are nuts like they want Blizzard to force high ilvls to take lower ilvls or something i don't get their point at all... no solution or anything just pure whinging.

I'm incredibly happy to see Blizzard recognizing the way system is working (because it does work) without trying to mince words. There's nothing wrong in wanting to have a fast farm run and ask for people geared enough to be able to do that.

As soon as Blizz call things as they are without diplomatically beating around the bush, we can finally have "peace" in the forums, as people will understand from the start what Blizzard approves of and if systems are designed as such with INTENT from the start.

This being said, you COULD improve Premades more, with some additional systems like OpenRaid, where we would have dedicated groups for players that want to help others and progression, and also a good community system to stop "Boosting" from monopolizing groups would also be great.

Edit: imagine the amount of downvotes from our local "casual" forum warriors on the blue post. If only they could, it would be a sight to behold.
17/10/2016 13:24Posted by Shammoz
My jaw dropped when I saw in trade last night...

"LFM Tank & Healer for Heroics, 845+ iLvl"

Gobsmacked.

Are people not entitled to look for whatever ilvl they want?
why dont you que for heroic through the lfr? if your ilvl is low then try to upgrade it.. or make yohr own group, why you search in premades for heroics in first place? you just press a button....w8 few mins.. boom heroic.. with whatever gear you got....

I am so ready for the nostalgia bomb. No shame at all.
17/10/2016 18:17Posted by Chanyi

Edit: imagine the amount of downvotes from our local "casual" forum warriors on the blue post. If only they could, it would be a sight to behold.

lol, at first I thought that Bli$$ard had hired you when I read that post xD

But yeah, it's pretty much like having a massive stove on the maximum heat and then throwing water on it :P
oh the nostalgia.. 890++ i hope
17/10/2016 14:53Posted by Vandaél
Not rly. With 865ilvl base Heroic EN is so far the best of easily accessible loot sources in-game.

You are assuming it drops in the first place. Mythic+ is a far better source because its easier to access, drops items more reliably and you can get clears more reliably.

17/10/2016 17:55Posted by Juoknighti

Ever consider that is why we are seeing so many unrealistic requirement- groups? Because too many of the wrong sort of people, make their own groups.

I eyeroll every time I see a 870+ requirement for low or mid tier Mythic+.

17/10/2016 18:17Posted by Chanyi
I'm incredibly happy to see Blizzard recognizing the way system is working (because it does work) without trying to mince words. There's nothing wrong in wanting to have a fast farm run and ask for people geared enough to be able to do that.

Blizzard dropped the ball hard when they made ilvl visible. With secondary stats current being a lot more important then main stats in most cases. and with accessories or secondary slots giving way less stats...average item level in its current state says very little about a players potential performance.
17/10/2016 19:16Posted by Elinchayiel

Blizzard dropped the ball hard when they made ilvl visible. With secondary stats current being a lot more important then main stats in most cases. and with accessories or secondary slots giving way less stats...average item level in its current state says very little about a players potential performance.

Their gear is in no way hidden. When you invite them to the group, you can inspect their gear and see if it's up to par or just eyewash.

And anyone can keep telling ludicrous horror stories about high ilvl players who sucked. Just like I can say that I invited a 820 mage in my group, turned out that it was a frost mage who did not time warp when asked, in fact not at all, spoke in phone for half of the run, behaved rude, did bad DPS and kept body pulling trash we wanted to skip.