CS Lounge?

Customer Support
16/10/2016 15:50Posted by Cazzeh
DONT try the cucumber, cheese and salad cream flavoured crisps that are out at the moment

Why would you need to be told this? Surely it's obvious :P
16/10/2016 16:00Posted by Tiogaradh
16/10/2016 15:50Posted by Cazzeh
DONT try the cucumber, cheese and salad cream flavoured crisps that are out at the moment

Why would you need to be told this? Surely it's obvious :P

Yeah, blame my mum. To her, if it tastes good in a proper sandwich, its going to taste good in a bag of crisps. That might ring true for chicken, or cheese and onion... but for the love of whatever, NOT cucumber. I'd rather consume a tube of toothpaste than any more of those crisps LOL.
Chicken crisps always taste stale to me, like a chicken that's been kept in a box for a year
...there's chicken crisps?
Would there be anything left of a chicken thats been in a box for over a year. I'd imagine it would have decomposed into nothing, or at the very least, well mummified.

*Wanders off to the sofa contemplating where to keep a chicken in a box for a year... for reasons*

16/10/2016 16:08Posted by Nyshae
...there's chicken crisps?

Has been for years.

Saying that, the other night, my friend was eating Cocoa and Rum flavoured crisps, from that store that rhymes with Fresco. Thought he was pulling my leg until I googled...
16/10/2016 16:09Posted by Cazzeh
*Wanders off to the sofa contemplating where to keep a chicken in a box for a year... for reasons*

Having seen the state of meat kept in a dead fridge for several months, I do not recommend you attempt this.
The worst crisps I've ever had was when I won six boxes of those crisps that were unflavoured and you had to add your own salt from a little sachet (it was meant to be one box but they had lots left over).

By the end of those boxes I was experimenting with flavours and let me tell you, whilst salt and vinegar might be a good flavouring for crisps, actually pouring vinegar into a salt packet is not a good idea.
16/10/2016 16:13Posted by Nyshae
Having seen the state of meat kept in a dead fridge for several months, I do not recommend you attempt this.

Cant be any worse than when a freezer fails and when you open it a week after... Can it?

That happened to us once, but because I was using stuff out of the fridge freezer in the kitchen, and my mum wasnt well, didnt notice till I'd ran out of frozen peas and carrots and wanted another bag.
It's very easy to distract a load of greens ... all I want to know is 'where's the Lounge?' /sadface
It was that Big Red Button again, wasn't it ;)
RIGHT FINE you can have it back