Uniting the Isles - Patch 7.1

General
Just reached level 110 on an alt and was given Uniting the Isles to get friendly rep to do World Quests. As this requirement wont be there after patch 7.1, anyone know if I will still have to do this or it will just disappear/auto complete after the patch?
The quest will probably still be there for you, but you wouldn't need to do it once already done on your main.
So you think I'll just get World Quests active and the whistle automatically?

I have already done it on my main.
24/10/2016 07:20Posted by Firesteel

I would imagine so.

If you haven't unlocked World Quests on an alt yet, you'll be pushed a quest automatically upon hitting 110 (or upon logging in if you're already 110) to visit Khadgar in Dalaran. Simply talking to him will then unlock World Quests and give you the whistle. :)
24/10/2016 10:18Posted by Aerythlea
Simply talking to him will then unlock World Quests and give you the whistle. :)

He needs a whistle like the Darkmoon toy one so he can test it before he gives it you and scares the bejesus out of everyone in Dalaran with it.

"Ahh (player) there you are. I'm giving you this whistle to help you get around the Isles quicker as you take the fight to the Legion. You just put it to your lips and... *PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Oh.. Well. That was unexpected. I'm sure the ringing in your ears will subside soon. Along with the general panic outside..."

If you haven't unlocked World Quests on an alt yet, you'll be pushed a quest automatically upon hitting 110 (or upon logging in if you're already 110) to visit Khadgar in Dalaran. Simply talking to him will then unlock World Quests and give you the whistle. :)

Aerythlea will it unlock all world quests? because i have found when leveling my alts if you have not done a certain quest in the a zone you wont get the world quest for example: su'esh world quest in suramar, if you have not done the quest chain it will not give you the world quest.
24/10/2016 11:33Posted by Squibs
Aerythlea will it unlock all world quests?

It will open the World Quest function. If certain world quests are locked behind zone progression, that progression must still be achieved. In the case of Suramar, there will still be 4 WQ's available, just ones that match the progression of the character.
Unfortunately this hasn't happened. The one alt I had already at 110 still has Uniting the Isles on login, (tried abandoning it but it Khadgar just offers it again) saying I need friendly rep. No sign of a new quest.

I also levelled another alt to 110 which was just under and got Uniting the Isles not a new quest. tried login and out, going to class order hall and Dalaran. No new quest.

Khadgar just says "Any luck uniting the factions?"
24/10/2016 10:55Posted by Soulgriever
Simply talking to him will then unlock World Quests and give you the whistle. :)

He needs a whistle like the Darkmoon toy one so he can test it before he gives it you and scares the bejesus out of everyone in Dalaran with it.

"Ahh (player) there you are. I'm giving you this whistle to help you get around the Isles quicker as you take the fight to the Legion. You just put it to your lips and... *PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Oh.. Well. That was unexpected. I'm sure the ringing in your ears will subside soon. Along with the general panic outside..."

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Let me know
Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Here we go
Now fixed. Uniting the Isles completes without rep
For those having problems, first log on any character that already has WQ's unlocked. :)
26/10/2016 12:17Posted by Xiktus
For those having problems, first log on any character that already has WQ's unlocked. :)

Thank you, i was totally lost what to do, been waiting for this patch to play my alts.

It worked logging in to one that already had unlocked first.
Does this new change affect cross factions aswell? I have done them all on my main (Horde) my other 'main' alt is Alliance. Do I need to redo all the factions to gain access to WQ?