meanwhile lavaburst crits for 70k.

Go go Zigo 1v2 again
LOL
26/10/2016 09:58Posted by Bangbross
its all over again. Sheep->4x FB for 4x 500k +insta iceflurry for 250 and gg
Idiotic skillcapped class again.

Seeing how you brought up lavaburst.
How is that mage able to cast 4x FB in a row without you interupting it with wind shear?

They will be locked out of most of their spells. And actually all of their damaging spells.

Besides that, might be an issue of very good geared vs very poorly geared.
Im pretty sure this isnt something that works every time.

Maybe one in 20 times when the mage faces someone that doesn't know how to interupt a spell.

Go go Zigo 1v2 again

Cry me a river... Play more duels in durotar...
27/10/2016 12:52Posted by Abrakadavers
Cry me a river... Play more duels in durotar...

I'm on Team Mage here, but duelling is a total mess at the moment with Lgendary weapons, trinket proccing and templates not activating correctly at the moment.

Go go Zigo 1v2 again

this is your own fault for not interupting, and in general is a lack of skill/understanding to counter said mage, don't whine about how "OP" something is when in 99% of circumstances the issue could have been avoided entirely by mistakes you made that allowed the situation to occur, and better yet, get a better team mate(s) gear has very little value in pvp anymore due to stats templates, and if this was a duel/world pvp, then tough !@#$%, world pvp is the wild west of pvp, unless it is something game breaking, anything goes, so whining about how your spells only seem to hit for "X" amount yet you feel you are being hit for "Y" amount by the enemy, stop to think about whether there are multiple people casting at you or just this one guy, seriously, the waste of bandwidth on posts like this made me stop posting on these forums, so many whining for no reason drowning out legitimate issues with farcical complaints about "XY+Z".