Raid / dungeon boosts

Ragnaros
Hello !!

We are a group of players from several top guilds offering the boosts in the Emerald Nightmare and Mythic + dungeons.

Emerald Nightmare prices:
Full normal run with personal loot - 100k
Full normal run with the master loot - 250k
Full Heroic run with personal loot - 200k
Full Heroic run with the master loot - 500k
If you're interested in buying several runs or bringing friends, we can arrange some discounts!

Runs are happening every Friday / Saturday from 19:00 server time onward.

Mythic + prices:
    2-3+ - 15k , 5k for each extra chest
    4-5+ - 20k , 10k for each extra chest you get
    6+ - 35k , 15k for each extra chest you get
    7+ - 60k , 20k for each extra chest you get
    8+ - 100k ,20k for each extra chest you get
    9+ - 250k, 20k for each extra chest you get
    10+ - 750 , 40k for each extra chest you get
- 880 + item in the weekly chest

Keep in mind, when boosting M+ dungeons, you'll be the one providing us the key, and that's the key we're using for boosting. If you're interested for whatever reason for 11+ , that can also be arranged.

Runs for these are happening every day.

If you want to book a run, add me on battle tag: Fanatik#2233 , skype: fanatikftw1 or poke me in game on one of my characters.

We're taking gold on Ragnaros server , however we would consider gold on certain high-populated servers!
Have 1 spot open for EN on Friday and 2 spots for Saturday, runs are happening at 19:00 server time!
Awesome run, fast and efficent... did get 3rd chest gratis.

thumb up
Just got my Curve from these guys today. Raid went very smooth, and there were no problems whatsoever.

If you're looking for a speedy run, and want your Curve or some loot perhaps, look no further. 10/10 from me, buy with confidence.
Went Heroic EN with these fellas, quick, smooth with no faults what so ever! Would go again if I had the funds ;).

No hesitation recommending them for boosts its a no brainer.

Cheers guys. :)
21/10/2016 19:43Posted by Langchen
Just got my Curve from these guys today. Raid went very smooth, and there were no problems whatsoever.

If you're looking for a speedy run, and want your Curve or some loot perhaps, look no further. 10/10 from me, buy with confidence.

21/10/2016 19:45Posted by Hibiscine
Went Heroic EN with these fellas, quick, smooth with no faults what so ever! Would go again if I had the funds ;).

No hesitation recommending them for boosts its a no brainer.

Cheers guys. :)

Glad that both you and the other people enjoyed your super fast run today and that you got some pretty good items. As for the others, we're boosting M+ keys (2-10) every single day, and doing raid boosts on Fridays / Saturdays and maybe Thursdays. If you're interested in any of these services, add me on btag Fanatik#2233 or my skype: fanatikftw1

Thanks x)
Just got my Curve from these guys yesterday. The raid was rly good, and super fast. Btw these guys are funny too so I enjoyed the whole raid. I was lucky with loot so that's an extra +1p :)

10/11 recommending them for boosts!!
Very quick run and smooth! Very nice guys! I recomend this! =)

Best for Mythic+ :)))
Glad you guys enjoyed your runs!

Still boosting both M+ and raid boosts , M+ is every single day, and raids are atm on Friday from 19:00, but we're considering adding an additional day.

If you're interested in the runs, add me on btag: Fanatik#2233 , poke me in game on one of my characters or add me on skype: fanatikftw1
Also boosting Nightbane for mount, + all the above!

If you're interested add me on btag: Fanatik#2233 or my skype: fanatikftw1 , if you're planning on getting multiple runs we can arrange some discounts