Disconnect during Fel Rush.

Demon Hunter
Yeah , as the title says - sometimes (few times a day) i get Disconnect + ''Error Blablabla'' after i use Fel Rush.
After checking Google and US Forums ... i'm not the only one ... and yesterday this ''sh*t'' happened in an Arena.

Any of the Blues that never respond and don't give a !@#$%^- about us care to answer ?
Yeah it sucks, welcome to the world of movement abilities.

Mages have been disconnecting with Blink since Vanilla and Monks have been disconnecting with Roll since MoP.
17/10/2016 18:48Posted by Vatghern
Yeah it sucks, welcome to the world of movement abilities.

Mages have been disconnecting with Blink since Vanilla and Monks have been disconnecting with Roll since MoP.

I've played Mage (since Vanilla) and the class i focused mostly since Pandaria is Monk and the only problem i had is the ''invisible pixels that stop your Rolls and Dragon kicks''.
I've spoken to a big chunk of DH players since i created this Post (and even bigger chunk of DHs before).
I won't stop asking why am i getting sometimes error while Fel Rushing.
i've not had any d/c problems from fel rushing, Only it randomly doing an animation cancel.
It happened again ... WOW51900319 ...again after Fel Rush vs Rogue Mob in the Stormheim Warden Tower.
it happens constantly in arena whenever i fel rush against a wall or a pillar, some people know it and take advantage of it, its pretty frustrating to be honest.
19/10/2016 09:05Posted by Giac
it happens constantly in arena whenever i fel rush against a wall or a pillar, some people know it and take advantage of it, its pretty frustrating to be honest.

Yeah , Nagrand is the perfect example about this bull.
Btw i'm not gonna stop bumping this Thread because i want a blue response with a clear answer wtf is going on.
This butchers the class severely and we don't know if they are working on this (to be fixed).
Yesterday 3 times, only appears to be when there is some terrain difference, like a bump in the road.
It happened in Silvershard Mines at the start when the gates open few mins ago.
I've tested some stuff like ... going to the places i get the Error (Wardens Towers) or just Battlegrounds .... and spam Fel Rushes ... but i don't get DC then ...
I'm imagining that it's only when I turn the camera to view my char from the side when I fel rush. That's the times I have disconnected.
This needs to be fixed. Lost 2 arenas to it today, both times in Dalaran Sewers.
It always seems to be at the worst possible times and I usually log back in to find myself dead and missing my wallet.
20/10/2016 00:22Posted by Burshy
I'm imagining that it's only when I turn the camera to view my char from the side when I fel rush. That's the times I have disconnected.

That may be the other, more sinister problem whereby Fel rush can cause graphical errors, I've had one or two times where I've fel rushed (Say through gas clouds, which seem to be really tanking fps when viewed at certain angles) and the whole PC goes dead, I'm running on 8/10 graphic quality with a 5 year old rig so some problems to be expected.. BUT. I can run the Witcher 3 on all max settings for hours n hours and there's FPS dips, sure, but making the whole rig freak out and shut down? Only WoW manages that :D
I had it once or twice in the first weeks, since last week it happens a few times every day... By now I am afraid of using FR in Mythic+ -_-'''

So far I had it happen if I rush against an object, if I pass something on the path (a stone or bump) or if I have a change in hight during the rush. (No problems on actual even grounds yet).

I know this from monks and mages, but it's almost never been as bad as with DHs.
(Only thing worse was blink in vanilla when it frequently blinked you out of the world and straight to the spirit healer with a not recoverable corpse).
20/10/2016 08:22Posted by Silphey
20/10/2016 00:22Posted by Burshy

That may be the other, more sinister problem whereby Fel rush can cause graphical errors, I've had one or two times where I've fel rushed (Say through gas clouds, which seem to be really tanking fps when viewed at certain angles) and the whole PC goes dead, I'm running on 8/10 graphic quality with a 5 year old rig so some problems to be expected.. BUT. I can run the Witcher 3 on all max settings for hours n hours and there's FPS dips, sure, but making the whole rig freak out and shut down? Only WoW manages that :D

... I was wondering why I was getting random BSOD moments while WoWing and not when doing anything else. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

I'm definitely getting the "camera from the side" disconnects too. >.<
I'm not sure if this is a graphical issue making us DC.
I have 3 computers that vary from Wooden one to a really good one.
I've also tested to spam the Fel Rushes and instantly move my camera as some people say got their disconnect / error ... but it doesn't happen strangely.
Fun time on Ironforge Bridge ...
If you really wnat to explore that, which is only something I could just imagine, try doing it in arenas with enemy players around.
It happened y'day in Arena ... today 2 times in Highmountain .... it basically can ruin not only the DH experience but ... ruin whole Mythic + Dungeon groups , RBG Premades and Arenas.
Still no response from the blue hypocrites.
Bump , i want a Blue Post answer and i will not stop bumping this.