[H] - SALT - Recruiting 3/10 m

Twisting Nether
Hello everyone,

SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster. And also for our more relaxed social-raid team.

Our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content.

Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a strong understanding of their class and spec.

Raid Days:
Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time

Progress:
Nighthold
3/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic
10/10 Normal

Trial of Valor
3/3 Normal
3/3 Heroic

Emerald Nightmare:
7/7 Heroic
1/7 Mythic

Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications.

We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for:

Main team:
Balance Druid
Warlock
SPriest
1 Ret paladin
1 Rogue
1 H Demon Hunter

Social team:
All classes

Check our website for more details and updated info.

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Moonfly, Vrenck.

Casual/social players are always welcome :)

We look forward to hearing from you.
Bump
Edit: Updated recruitment. Now open spot for MW monk.
Update: Recruitment changes, now recruiting for social raid team as well as main team.
16/10/2016 16:57Posted by Zherin
Main team:
Healers
Cloth dps
1 Holy paladin
1 Resto druid
1 Ret paladin
1 Warrior
1 DK

Social team:
All classes
Updated recruitment for main team :
1 Resto shaman
Shout out for our social raid team: If you can't commit to 3 days a week raiding, not feeling up for the struggle of mythic progression and you just want to have a laugh with us and kill some heroic content, our social-raid team might be for you! Contact Zherin or Moonfly for more info as we are working on building that team up alongside our main raid team !
Is there still a retri paladin spot open?
18/11/2016 12:48Posted by Extremixed
Is there still a retri paladin spot open?
I added you for a chat :)
Updated recruitment for main team:
Cloth dps (High prio on spriest and warlock)
2 Hunters
Updated recruitment, now open spot for tank in main team
1 Tank
2 Shadow priests
We still have spots in our main team moving into Nighthold, and we are still looking for a 3rd tank :)
Updated recruitment and progression, we have spots for healer and ranged dps :)
Hey im new to raiding/mythics and am really eager to learn, is there any spots on your social raiding team?
Hey guys Im looking to swap faction and realm for this rogue.
Feel free to hit me back with a message if theres any interest on picking me up!

adrian#24462
Cheers.
25/01/2017 20:47Posted by Kodac
Hey im new to raiding/mythics and am really eager to learn, is there any spots on your social raiding team?

Sorry for late reply, I added your character to friend list for a chat. We do have open spots for social/social-raiders in our guild, if you are interested I would suggest applying on our website so we can see if you would be a good fit. You can contact me in-game or on our website if you have any questions :) Thank you for your interest.
30/01/2017 22:35Posted by Sutileza
Hey guys Im looking to swap faction and realm for this rogue.
Feel free to hit me back with a message if theres any interest on picking me up!

adrian#24462
Cheers.

Hello, thank you for your interest in SALT. I have added you for a chat :)
Any need for assassination rogues? 891 EQ
Currently looking for Resto shaman and ranged dps, but open for any application on our website :)
Update, now open spot for:
1 Holy Paladin
solid guild