Do we have a solution for FPS?

Technical Support
Is there a solution for the poor FPS anyone, tried disabling all the addons, changing the name of folders etc, nothing worked, even downloaded everything again on the different PC, same issue, BLUE POST or anyone?
I have tried taking my main out in to the world and anytime I go anywhere I grind to a halt with 0-1 FPS (usually running between 50-60). I have changed nothing from yesterday so obviously the new patch has caused this.

On a sidenote, for some reason my cursor is twice the size it was yesterday as well but nothing else in my UI has changed.

What did you do Blizz?
Blizzard seems to have changed graphics stuff which they never mentioned in patch notes, and alot of people are suffering from drastic FPS drops, stutterling camera movement and freezes..
I actually got a new pc since 2 weeks ago, the first week everything was fine but last week's reset seems to have caused all this crap, today's patch seems to have fixed it "slightly" (disabling vertical sync also helped alot) but it still happens...
Tbh i find it aweful that blizzard sometimes keeps update information to themselves, mostly with engine or graphical changes, imo ALL changes to the game should be shown in the patch notes...
Its hilarious that we have to suffer from graphics bugs without knowing what caused it, while blizzard probably knows damn well what causes it..
I guess they prefer to keep their "mistakes which only affect a small portion of the players" secret and only show stuff that actually works for "most" players in patch notes....
Another worrying thing is that probably all blizzard employees have super computers which run the game at ultra without any problems, as they earn enough money to buy such rigs, and probably only test their stuff on said computers, what they forget is that us players dont earn billions to buy ultra-running pc's, in fact i'm sure the majority of players dont even have a rig that can run the game with medium settings, im actually more sure that most players run the game on a pc's which have less than recommended requirements....
My pc has almost everything as recommended by the game's spec's according to blizzard, yet even at lowest settings the game still stutters like scatman....
So after disabling Atlas loot addon and NPC scan, my fps is back to 180 + with everything maxed.