Increased Mythic Keystone Rewards

General
With the release of the Trial of Valor raid instance, we’re increasing the rewards from Mythic Keystone dungeons, to keep them in line with the increased difficulty (and rewards) from the new raid. We’d like to take a moment to clarify what those changes are and when they’ll be applied.

Beginning this week, with the opening of Trial of Valor, the end-of-run chests for completing a Keystone dungeon at level 11 or higher will now give loot with a base item level of 870, up from the previous base of 865 for completing a level 10.

Additionally, if you are able to clear a Keystone dungeon at difficulty 12 or higher, your Order Hall cache for next week will contain loot with a base item level of 885. Note that this change does not apply to the cache you can open this week, which still has its base item level capped at 880 if you were able to complete a level 10 Keystone dungeon last week.

Of course, keep in mind that these rewards still have a chance to roll Warforged or Titanforged; the item levels listed above are merely the guaranteed minimum you will receive.
I do alot of +2-6 mythics , these 3 chest rewards are getting really boring they dont offer any upgrades . at +7 ppl Always ask 870+
The class hall chest reward i am getting each week is from a boosted group till key gets depleted so this does not feel rewarding skill wise
i am 861 dps (866 max item level) chest 6,7 only drop 855 and these chest are hard to get ppl i play with are with the same item level wenn using Lfg tool .
good groups Bad groups if you know what i mean:)

In my experience from +5-+8 chest should be 855,860,860,865 to atleast give me Fair chance to upgradee my self .

This is just my experience, no need too answer.
Wish I could downvote you. As if having to do a 10/week was not enough, now I will have to push 12, yes, more dungeons, same old dungeons, which I've ran over 200 times, instead of having fun in a raid or completing storylines in the world.

And thank you for reminding us about the TF and WF system, in case we forgot that EVEN if we're 880, maybe, just MAYBE an item, maybe just a very good one, will TF to 895 and be better than everything mythic raids offer.

What'll be the next "increased M+ rewards" post?

"Dear players, we at Blizzard wish to remind you of the very real possibility that in one of those chests you open, there might be that Legendary item you are seeking! That is in addition to our lottery Titanforged system! Open as many chests as possible! Play our game! Buy as many tickets as you can!"

Is this where we are now with WoW? Cause it's damn sad. Make a good game and there's no need for skinner box experimenting on your players.
10/11/2016 04:52Posted by Chanyi
Wish I could downvote you. As if having to do a 10/week was not enough, now I will have to push 12, yes, more dungeons, same old dungeons, which I've ran over 200 times, instead of having fun in a raid or completing storylines in the world.

And thank you for reminding us about the TF and WF system, in case we forgot that EVEN if we're 880, maybe, just MAYBE an item, maybe just a very good one, will TF to 895 and be better than everything mythic raids offer.

"Dear players, we at Blizzard wish to remind you of the very real possibility that in one of those chests you open, there might be that Legendary item you are seeking! That is in addition to our lottery Titanforged system! Open as many chests as possible! Play our game! Buy as many tickets as you can!"

Is this where we are now with WoW? Cause it's damn sad. Make a good game and there's no need for skinner box experimenting on your players.

Well I just got my second legendary from the weekly chest, and got my first legendary before drop chance boost from Keystone level 2 runs.
10/11/2016 04:52Posted by Chanyi

Noone forces you to do the weekly dungeon runs lol. You can do Mythic EN and get even better loot, what's stopping you?

Also you have 7 days to complete a mythic+ dungeon to get the chest.

I really don't see what's bothering you.
10/11/2016 16:42Posted by Sovex
I really don't see what's bothering you.

The 885 piece of gear in the weekly chest, that comes from a +12. That is what is bothering me.

And would you stop with "being forced"? it's never that. It's remaining behind if you do not choose to do that specific activity. For all I care M+ gear should be disabled in raids. Separate modes. I don't wanna do dungeons forever, how hard it is to understand? Did 200+ runs and I HATE THEM. I want to reach the point where I can say: "This dumb !@#$ no longer is offering anything to me. I can stop now".
Then don't do them. I did not raid for years and got my gear from dungeons and I never complained about it. Loving the Mythic+ mode. It's more fun than raids IMO.
10/11/2016 18:38Posted by Baeldin
Then don't do them. I did not raid for years and got my gear from dungeons and I never complained about it. Loving the Mythic+ mode. It's more fun than raids IMO.

I don't care if you get 950 gear from M+. At this point, I don't care if they put 950 in LFR, as long as:

It is disabled in raids, so I can gear from raids, not dungeons. That's all.
10/11/2016 18:55Posted by Chanyi
10/11/2016 18:38Posted by Baeldin

I don't care if you get 950 gear from M+. At this point, I don't care if they put 950 in LFR, as long as:

It is disabled in raids, so I can gear from raids, not dungeons. That's all.

Whats wrong with you? You dont have to do M+ if u dont want to.
10/11/2016 19:10Posted by Elaynne

Yes you do.
For alot of classes the best gear comes from M+. Will you get a Mythic raiding spot without good gear?

Are the items that drop in Karazan once a week good enough for raiding Mythic? no.
Is the chance to get TF high enough to gear up in Heroic raids once a week? no.

Thus, to gear up i have to run M+. Even though i think they are boring as hell.
What else is there?
if you only do 1 part of the game you cant ask for highest Gear .
secondary stats is a problem they will fix i believe in 7.2
I run M+2-6 with the same gear others in my group have i never very rarely i get an upgrade its really hard work ( i dont have a job)
I went from 860 to 863 in my best dps gear after 50 M+(includes legendary)
My highest item level is 869 !!

Can i ask do you have 6 levels of shiity gear?

If i run M+ 10-15 id better be getting really really really good gear thx you
Offers Chanyi a slice of pizza

I understand what you mean ;p

--
Had 880 bracers in normal mythic so you might want to keep doing those too ;p
--

edit: strangely enough 1 pizza arrived with 1 slice missing :/
Called them and getting a new one :D
12/11/2016 15:36Posted by Draainaai
--

Those were very RNG. The 885 piece is not RNG, is guaranteed each week.

Anyway already ran a 12 for this week, and as expected, had no fun whatsoever doing it, and probably will get more Haste/Mastery gear in the weekly chest too, cause why should I be able to wear the gear I worked for?
11/11/2016 10:36Posted by Tyrgrim
10/11/2016 19:10Posted by Elaynne

Yes you do.
For alot of classes the best gear comes from M+. Will you get a Mythic raiding spot without good gear?

Are the items that drop in Karazan once a week good enough for raiding Mythic? no.
Is the chance to get TF high enough to gear up in Heroic raids once a week? no.

Thus, to gear up i have to run M+. Even though i think they are boring as hell.
What else is there?

Who cares? Then do it, it's another loot avenue. I for one am glad that there's finally some meaningful 5man stuff going on even if it's just recycled instances with extra %'s tacked onto them.

12/11/2016 18:32Posted by Chanyi
--

Anyway already ran a 12 for this week, and as expected, had no fun whatsoever doing it, and probably will get more Haste/Mastery gear in the weekly chest too, cause why should I be able to wear the gear I worked for?

If you truly feel this compelled to do something you loathe as much as you do maybe it's time to visit a doctor, or maybe, just maybe, running a 30 minute +12 each week isn't as bad as you're making it out to be and you're just being dramatic?
12/11/2016 19:18Posted by Zippi
If you truly feel this compelled to do something you loathe as much as you do maybe it's time to visit a doctor, or maybe, just maybe, running a 30 minute +12 each week isn't as bad as you're making it out to be and you're just being dramatic?

I wish... you people... would just stop this "forced", "compelled" crap.

It's a strawman. It's you creating a motivation that does not exist.

I think I must have explained at least 100 times why I run things I do not like. I run them so I do not fall behind in gear too much and to maximize chances at loot I need. It's a very simple issue of mathematics and efficiency. In the past, I used to get the mentioned gear I needed from raids, which I love. Now things changed and more than half my gear is stupid Mythic+.

So now you tell me, it is efficient that I stop running Mythic+ when half my raid gear is from there? Because i have no similar replacement for it.

I really hope I won't have to explain this once again as it's really tiring and it gets to you when people are insinuating that you are addicted/insane/sick just because you are doing the most efficient stuff to gear up. At one point I might respond in the same manner, it's not that I can't or didn't notice the insinuations, it's that I don't want to.
12/11/2016 18:32Posted by Chanyi
--

Still it's an option to farm it to death, chest not.
You're even able to narrow down the possible items you need while farm the same low lvl stuf , on chest items not.
Low lvl keys also plenty around, higher ones maybe not as much.
It's about the same maybe, your luck on an item that has actualy your lvl and stats :D
Anyway, free ilvl upgrade it seems on legs.
And the almost filled artifacts :(
The certain things in life :( (life of warcraft)

I like the you people.. part. I'd like to give you a cup of caramel coffee for it.
It's common intellect on forum hehe. (i'm not gonna hold back either anymore :D)
I made some topic i don't remember what it was about, i put in a soloing mythic boss video between it and one of those start jabbing about their tanks being better with lesser gear.
And after that something about me being a retard.
Based on a video that even claims under it i was laying on the couch while doing it.
Topic wasn't even about being good or something.
They, Those people.. think it's usefull to talk sht to people, it's even done because they're aware talking sht to people voices the general opinion, so even while i'm being called a retard based on nothing. They get likes from others on their reply.
It can't get crazier.

I guess best is to get the f off this forum and look for some forum with people who actualy know what things are about compared to this in general newbies who rarely play and like slacking around get boosted and !@#$ or have some other non genuine headproblems.
Lets be honest about it, these trolls are taking over a forum of bliz which even make bliz employees wonder what the h or f is happening.
This is not good PR at all.

Here, read my comment there while it still lasts
Guess i won't be reading anymore in this dirt hole.
http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614382019?page=1#post-17
12/11/2016 19:29Posted by Chanyi
12/11/2016 19:18Posted by Zippi

I wish... you people... would just stop this "forced", "compelled" crap.

It's a strawman. It's you creating a motivation that does not exist.

I think I must have explained at least 100 times why I run things I do not like. I run them so I do not fall behind in gear too much and to maximize chances at loot I need. It's a very simple issue of mathematics and efficiency. In the past, I used to get the mentioned gear I needed from raids, which I love. Now things changed and more than half my gear is stupid Mythic+.

So now you tell me, it is efficient that I stop running Mythic+ when half my raid gear is from there? Because i have no similar replacement for it.

I really hope I won't have to explain this once again as it's really tiring and it gets to you when people are insinuating that you are addicted/insane/sick just because you are doing the most efficient stuff to gear up. At one point I might respond in the same manner, it's not that I can't or didn't notice the insinuations, it's that I don't want to.

I wish... you would just... actually try and read... what the post said.
I'm not making a point out of this being 'forced' on you, I'm making a point out of it taking a whole 30 minutes of your day every week.

I don't know about you but I probably spend more than 30 minutes cooking food, making flasks etc every week just to be viable and that's even less fun than butchering a Maw of Souls +10 and now +12.

The point I'm making is that you're being a crybaby over something that takes a mere couple of minutes every week while being overly dramatic about how IMPACTFUL this is on your experience overall.
this took longer then 30 mins !!
I do not understand why you would not increase rewards for level 10 keys? That's where 3 affixes kick in. Doesn't that merit some sort reward boost. Your not gonna complete a level 10 key without 870+ gear. 860 reward from that is always useless unless its titanforged.
So how about increasing the pvp gear rewards as well?