[A] Holy paladin 880, lf. 2d raiding guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello Reader.

I am currently looking for a raiding guild who want to progress, and enjoy the game and it's features together with me.
I'm looking for a guild that raids twice a week.

A little about myself...

* 4/7 Mythic, 3/3H.
* 880 ilvl Paladin with a main Spec of Holy and Offspec of Retribution both playable on a skilled level to each other.
* Has experience of many different classes so can bring variety to the raid if need be for an emergency reasons.
*Experience in being a raidleader for 5 years, an officer for 3 years - and lastly leading my own guild for two years.

*Patient, friendly and outgoing attitude.
*Passion for World of Warcraft.
*Doesn't shy away from mechanics that are class specific.
*A healer with alot of awareness of mechanics.

If you are more willing to need a Elemental shaman or a hunter, that can be talked about aswell. My shaman is currently 860, and my hunter is sitting at 850 itemlevel.

Any additional information needed then please leave your btag below, and ill add you for a talk :-).
Hey there,

I hail from a land far away with roses and blueberries. Nah lets cut to the chase. We are currently recruiting for one of our teams and have several openings.

The current progress for the team is:

7/7 HC Emerald Nightmare
2/3 HC Trial of Valor

We are at this point mainly looking for dps and the odd healer/tank.

If I can interest you on either your main or alts, feel free to add me on Eike#2145

Regards,
Eike
Hello, we are in need of both another healer (which can be another hpala) or a ranged dps. My recruitment thread is this:
http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614121456

If you are interested, add me on aidda#2112, to talk more.
Hey there,

Just out of curiosity, was the 2 day a week thing set in stone or would you be open to 3 days?

If so, I'd love to have a chat with you

Psiethyr#1473
Bump - still looking for options!
<LastChance> of TarrenMill-Horde are recruiting skilled and dedicated players to join our core raiding team for progression in Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, with our eyes firmly set on Nighthold in the near future!

We’re a relatively new raiding guild – formed by a group of friends at the start of Warlords of Draenor, taking a break at the end and restarting in Legion – but have ambitions to progress forward, and are looking for like-minded members to join us in our adventure :)

We raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Sunday) between 20:00 and 23:00 server time, with optional events, such as social raids on Weds/Thurs and Mythic+ premades on Mondays (#MythicMondays :D).

We are currently recruiting all classes/specs to join our raid team as we continue to form a roster capable to progressing in Mythic.

What are we looking for? Someone who is knowledgeable in their specific role, with the ability to switch if the raid requires it. Dedicated and committed to progression, even if this means wiping for a few nights on a boss to learn the tactics. But they need to be down for a laugh and be a constructive member of the guild, both inside raiding and out!

Reckon this guild sounds like your kind of place? Feel free to drop an application on our website at http://lastchance-eu.enjin.com
or feel free to contact myself in-game for more info (Skychaser#2398 - Shifty#22916)

We look forward to hearing from you :)
Hello there! Bladestorm(H) can use a (wo)man like you. We are in need of some ranged DPS and/or a Healer, so you can decide wich character you wonna play. At the moment we are busy clearing EN on heroic difficuty but lack a good solid group of raiders to really do so! So we can really really use you.

A little about us, we are a group of social addicts that like to play the game a bit casually and still want to go end game raiding. This is going on since vanilla and we cleared everythings that is to clear in the previous expansions. And ofc we are trying to get this done in Legion aswell. Only one little problem, we are lacking some raiders because alot of guildies quit in WoD...

Add me for a chat if you like, Airmack#2775
artaurius#1997

Give us a shout. We are 4/7 Mythic 2/3 HC

tip-guild.com
Ghostdragon#237293

feel free to add me for a chat :)
Hey mate, I would love to have a chat and ask a few questions!

Please get in contact - Profwedgie#2232
We are an alliance guild on the EU server, Outland, and we've been a successful raiding guild since 2009.
Currently, our EN progress is 4/7 Myhtic. 3/3 HC

Our raid times are as follows: Thursday - 20:00ST - 23:00ST Monday - 20:00 ST - 23:00ST Tuesday - 20:00ST - 23:00ST

We Farm Myhtic + /HC raid / PVP.
TS always ON. Multi Cultural guild.

Contact us ? Ezzz :)

Taz#22466

KINGDINGLING#2528

Visit us :
www.fluffytoxicpandas.co.uk
Greetings.
Renascentia is looking for exceptional people that wants a guild that we want to call home for a long time.

Raid days: Thursday & Sunday 8pm - 11.30pm GMT+1.
2 nights of progression and a 3rd one (Monday) if its needed to push forward.

Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a new raiding guild on Ragnaros with alot of experience though. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Outside of main raid we will be doing RBGs, achievment and alt runs, arenas

We want to be viewed as a small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.

More information can be found with whispers, forum post or our website.
Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884600162

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Renascentia officers:
- Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master
- Draxen (Draxen#2736) - Melee
- Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing
- Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged
- Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Bump
Hello!

I'd welcome a chat with you about a spot in VII.

Please add me Tricky#2757 so we can talk in more detail about the guild and the raid position available.

Hope to hear from you.

Yowshi
www.vii.guildlaunch.com
Hi!

I think I might have an offer you'd consider atleast, if not I wish you the best of luck with your search.

Here's my bTag: Ukunth#2329

Hope to hear from you soon! Merry x-mas!
Hey, since this was posted the 3rd of December maybe your hunter/shaman is on a higher ilvl. Eternal Unity on Silvermoon (4/7M 3/3 HC) is currently recruiting the following:

Off-spec tank (1 of following):
- Paladin (Prot/Ret)
- Warrior (Prot/Arms or Fury)
- Druid (Guardian/Boomkin)

DPS:
- Rogue
- MM/BM Hunter
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Demo/Destro Warlock
- Mage

If you feel like you can fill one of these rolls, feel free to talk to me (Shadi#2223) or the GM (MarcusPi#2842) in-game or drop an application @ http://eternal-unity.enjin.com/forum

We would love to see an application from you, in case your shaman/hunter are ready for mythic progression.
<Castlefest> is recruiting friendly and social players to fill our ranks.The purpose of the guild is mainly to find people who don’t have time for hardcore raiding and just simply want to experience the content.
We don’t want to impose any rules but we would prefer if the applicant is mature enough to read the mood of the group and understand the difference between joke and seriousness.
Gear and level are not an issue if the respective is able to assure us that he isn’t just testing the game for 2 months and then abandon us leaving a void in our ranks
We are looking for people to help us build up a raiding team and are able to be there when the time is needed.
So if you’re bored of dashing through LFR like knife through butter and want to have fun with a bunch of random strangers on the internet then let us know.
We would prefer to raid during the weekend somewhere ~22:00 GMT+1 server time Whisper pleuni for more info or invite.
The Awakening 4/7m guild looking for a guy like you ^^ You can get more info on awakening-bloodhoof.com or contact me in-game Kritix#2801

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 19:45 to 23 ^^