Rate the Warrior transmog above you

Warrior
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
The Felforged set looks alright on a Goblin I guess. Nothing special though. 6/10.
Can't see the general theme there. You got too many colors going on and some pieces dont make any sense imo (boots are your avg knight boots and then you have the dk helm and paladin shoulders). Also try getting a shirt, bare arms never look good in a set in wich you wanna look like you are wearing heavy armour.
4/10
10/03/2017 13:25Posted by Traendithas
Can't see the general theme there. You got too many colors going on and some pieces dont make any sense imo (boots are your avg knight boots and then you have the dk helm and paladin shoulders). Also try getting a shirt, bare arms never look good in a set in wich you wanna look like you are wearing heavy armour.
4/10

Eh, shoulders are good but you cant pick such amazing shoulders then pick a bunch of "nothing special" gear, it clashes. 4/10
Everything looks great, although you look more like a DK than a warrior to me. :/

7/10
It looks good on human warrior, kinda viking style armor! I like it, 8/10!
Personally, I would choose another weapon tho:)
7/10 ;)
Looks good! Don't really like the headpiece though, but the weapons look dope.
8/10
7/10 A very good Tmogg overall i think
-3 points for mismatching weapons ,i dont rly feel the helmet goes whit the tmogg
i give no minus points for the gloves couse you clearly just forgot to place the old mogg over them.

tabard looks nice though,great work
9/10!! the helm ruined it for me..

your Draenei looks like a veteran from outland, that has been through 100's of battles and is not done yet.
7/10

Originality is nice but some pieces just don't match and I'm not a fan of the sword regardless. Always looked like an oversized scrap of stone or metal held together with duct tape. :p
8/10, pretty solid for a dwarf :P
Go for the heroic version of the swords and its 10/10. 8/10 now.
6/10 pls change weapons to sword on this mogg

Blademaster inc.
Well, you perfectly matched the Samuro-style right there!

10/10 for effort

6/10 imho because I kinda dislike a warrior not being pumped up with metal on his body
Good combo, matching colors 8/10 would rate again :)
Ohboi... The mashup is stronk with this one. I am sorry buddy, but it looks like you entered a transmog shuffle or something. 1/10 for participation.
Like the overall look, but it seems a bit "unplatelike", but it has a certain understated quality that brings out the weapon transmog. 8/10
Remove tabard, change wep and shield or every piece of your X-MOG, you should look like a prot warr! not as holy paladin :P 4/10
I like it. Old school and fits very well. 8/10.
Are you a stormwind guard? 8/10