Rate the Warrior transmog above you

Warrior
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
Boy do i love Dwarves, but i'm boring, so i play Human.
9/10, the red "bandana" is a bit off-putting. Love the simple swords.
13/03/2017 23:40Posted by Lekro
Go for the heroic version of the swords and its 10/10. 8/10 now.

I actually have the hero version equipped in-game. It is a bug on bnet it seems.
8/10

I don't like the helm, and the swords don't match the armor. Other than that, it's pretty cool.
Not a fan of full sets, but it looks good on draenei 8/10. You might need a bigger shield.
15/03/2017 15:49Posted by Askadar
13/03/2017 23:40Posted by Lekro
Go for the heroic version of the swords and its 10/10. 8/10 now.

I actually have the hero version equipped in-game. It is a bug on bnet it seems.

If you are going to bump in with something to say, don't forget to rate. ;)

Metalithium - belt feels a bit off, everything else is good looking, getting a berserker feel, a bit lighter armor for mobility. :) 8/10
@ Deflected

At first I thought ugh, paladin. But the longer I watch the transmog the more I like it. I still think it would a pally better but it still looks pretty amazing.
8/10

Edit: For some reason armory keeps showing the wrong shoulders... I have the Mythic Tier 18 shoulders of Helfire Citadel equipped.
Green gold green gold green? 7/10
4/10 i saw too much hfc
Two legendaries? I guess you have the order hall trait... *ba dum ts*.

10/10 Classic look is classic.
It really looks cool on a dwarf ! However I would hide the helm. :)

8/10
looks really cool

8.5/10
9/10

Very macho and cubist.
7/10. The shoulders are not to my taste, and the shield either, the sword doesn't match very well with the set, maybe with some kind of golden glow instead of green.
I don't like the set very much, but I am a fan of Red/Black combinations.

7/10.
Really like it buddy but I feel it's just missing somthing...... Needs to be a little more scary ☺️ 8/10
10/10 i rly like the matching green that comes from the belt,chest and gloves and the pvp set rly brings out the badass . Good choice in weapons aswell
4/10
Love the shoulders, but i dont get the really "WoW" factor from your mog.
You have abit of a color smashed together, without really any flow in it.
The shoulder you have also dont work as good on a draenei as it would on a Horde character.
8/10

Shame it took them 4 expansions to add the boots to match the ICC hc set . And no belt even now, there is one in Naxx I believe that suits it well, forget the name though. Flesh something or other.

The Dragonmaw Tabard would fit nicely with th Ashkandi's as well.

I have the Tbc cape mogged (purple/green one) to tie all the colours in. Love the Tauren 2h stance with a massive sword ☺️
@ Moardy

Not a big tabard fan and the helm seems out of place. Other than that you did a good job

6/10