894 Hpriest LF new home..

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi guys I m 7/7M 3/3Hc progress atm, and have been playing actively as a reliable priest and since mist of pandaria and with my alt shaman.
At the moment considering a guild change if possible prior to the nighthold raids. server change wont be a big deal just wanna stay as horde

can raid 4 to 5 nights per week that wont be an issue and open for EN progressing guilds as well..
Hey there! Add me for a chat - DroopyZebra#2828
sup, we looking for a priest healer, 1/3, prolly 2 before New Years - togarth#1968
Hi, I'll leave this here incase you'd be willing to consider Alliance.

We are <Trainwreck> and we're currently 7/7 Mythic & 2/3 Mythic. The core of the guild has played together since the start of WoD, and pretty much everyone in the guild have been hardcore raiders since Vanilla/TBC days. Our aim for the first tier was just to solidify our roster and clear everything on mythic while it was still current, but for Nighthold and beyond we'd like to establish ourselves as a top 3-500 guild.

We raid wednesdays, thursdays and mondays from 1945-2300, and will do optional raids on sundays for alts etc. We will be raiding from 1930-2330 come Nighthold.

If you're interested you can read more about us here; http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612062325?page=6#post-118 or visit our website www.trainwreckeu.enjin.com

If you have any questions, you can contact me at Nerada#2682
Hey!

The Awakening currently 4/7m EN would love to have you apply on awakening-bloodhoof.com

We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 19:45-23:00

The Awakening is a tight community between players. I haven't seen under 7 players at a time online.
Hello there!

I am Raid Leader and Guild Master of "Fanatics" on Ragnaros Horde, currently 7/7M. We are looking for dedicated players to continue progressing at a steady pace in the Nighthold.

We raid wed/thurs/sun 20:00-23:00 Server Time with an +30minutes time if close to a kill.

Contact me at my btag: Hogger#21828

Regards Khodos
Hey Amapwns, I am an officer in a guild on Tarren Mill called <Overwatch>. We are currently on our xmas break and i would like to have a chat with you in game when you get some time. Contact me at Borellus#2796, we can have a quick chat and see if our guild is something that is of interest to you and vice versa.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613381190

Primal as above is looking for a healer at your progression and are looking to push this coming January!

Hatherley#2142
Hey there :)

<Stinki Monki Finger> Are currently recruiting a Hpriest.

We are 5/7M and raid 3 days/week 20-23.

If you wanna have a chat you can add:
Flakker#2898
Hi, add: Dreamless#2233 for a talk or check out "Relax" on tarren mill @ wowprogress :).
Hi,

We are a horde guild in Hellfire/Arathor and are looking for an exceptional healer for our core team. We are currently 7/7M EN 1/3M ToV.
Raid days and times: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday, from 20:00 to 23:30ST.
We use discord and a Suicide Kings loot system.

Feel free to add me for any questions you might have.

Regards,
Flint#2824
Hi and happy new year

About us:
We are Down N Out, a Semi-Hardcore guild on Grim Batol consisting of a group of experienced raiders and have previously raided in countless high end raiding guilds. We made the decision to form the guild with the main goal of contending for the top spot of the server.
We expect our raiders to be prepared both in and out of game. This means making sure they are playing their class/spec to the best it can be and making sure they have the correct gear and knowledge to push high level content. Out of raid we expect you to push Mythic + dungeons as high as you possibly can and to have an acceptable amount of artifact power. Everyone should attend raids with gems, enchants, food, flasks and pots along with a everything they need to perform during raids i.e. headset, stable connection and updated addons.

Progression:
5/7 EN Mythic
2/3 ToV HC

Raid Days:
Wednesday/Thursday - 20:00-23:00
Sunday - 19:00-23:00

Contact Information:
Simplypo#2793
Idioms#2992

https://downnout.net/
Hello there Amapawns . Add my battle tag for an in game chat cranion#2344

Our guild Nightshade located on Sunstrider realm fighting for Alliance is currently searching for specific classes and specs to fill our roster . Our progress is 7/7 Mythic and 1/3 Mythic

Our wow progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/Nightshade
Full logs history:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42782

Nightshade is the oldest guild on Sunstrider raiding actively since 2005 nonstop.We are an in game family realy . Originally formed by a collection of old friends from older games like EverQuest, Starwars-Galaxies and Lineage 2, the guild has been equally hated by bosses from Ragnaros to Arthas, and by the horde, whose demise is part of our motto.

The classes we are currently recruiting are the following

1) Tank
( All classes will be considered)

2) 2 Damage Dealers
-Mage
-MM hunter
-Warlock
-Warrior
-Shadow priest
-Boomkin

3) 1 Healer
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Holy Pala
-Monk
-Shaman
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are willing to offer a significant gold scholarship to extremely good applicants in order to help possible transfer and faction change
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our raiding schedule is the follow

-Wednesday 19:00-23:00 Server time
-Thursday 19:00-23:00 Server time
-Monday 19:00-23:00 Server time

Some mythic experience and a certain item level would be appreciated (870+). But we are considering people who where core mythic raiders in previous expansions . Once a mythic raider always a mythic raider :)

You can contact me here or via my battle tag cranion#2344 .
Hi, looking at what you said you look to be able to fit in The Hex Pistols as a Holy Priest, feel free to add me on my battletag below for a chat :)

Quick Summary:
7/7M 1/3M
Wed/Thurs: 19:30-22:30ST
Sun: 19:00-22:30ST
Battletag: Enhanced#2266

Generic Guild Info:
http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614414201#1

Guild Site:
http://pistols.guildlaunch.com/
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 4/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we have a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. A lot of our members run mythic + groups when we aren't raiding so you rarely have to pug groups and some people will help get your +12 weekly chest if you're struggling that week. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit of a twisted sense of humor :). We also have a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills. And you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Feel free to add these Battle Tags if you're interested in joining:
Critzlerss21#2885 - GM
Bella#1965 - Vice GM
Jarmz#2247 - Me
Hey Amapwns

Quick summary of Resolve, Alliance on Emerald Dream EU:
Resolve is stable PVE orientated guide with a solid Core and experienced leadership based on the Emerald Dream(PvE). Formed by players with extensive raiding history dating back to The Burning Crusade. We already have an established Mythic team that progressed through Emerald Nightmare,
but now with 7.1.5 only weeks away we are recruiting a couple more like minded PvE focused individuals to ensure steady progress through Mythic Nighthold.
Our main goal, however, is simple, clear all content while is current and improve on previous tier performance.

Current Progress and Raid times:
7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic
We raid from 21.00-00.00 Server time (GMT+1)
Wednesday, Sunday and Monday

Why join Us?
-Consistent raids
-Secure raid spot (if you earn it)
-Experienced Leadership
-Steady progress in focused raid environment
-Fair loot distribution
-Vibrant Social actives out side of raids. PVP, Mythic+ Farming, Alt raids every week. Busy TS.
-Smaller Roster where we ensure everybody sees equal amounts of raid time. We dont recruit for the bench.

What we Expect from you:
-A Solid raid history
-Competent at your main spec and ideally your offspec
-Geared appropriately for current content including up to date artifact weapon
-Reliable and Loyal
-Make 90% of raids

So, if you'd like to join in on the fun and have a laugh with us while building a close-knit team and progressing throughout Legion and the future, visit:
Guild Website:
http://resolve-guild.enjin.com/home

Or
Contact us via Btag
Rhaelia(Filip#2459), Beafour (Beafour#2870) or Salty (Aries#1327)
Hello!

We are a semi-casual Horde-side evening and night-time raiding guild located on Argent-Dawn on the EU servers, and we are full of heart and colourful characters. While we started primarily in WoW, we span a number of games online including Overwatch, DotA 2, LoL, Minecraft and a number of other smaller games. We have our own Roll20 campaign with an original story and setting written by our own talented guildies! We stay connected through Discord, our Facebook Page and our guild site, absolution-gaming.com

After clearing EN Heroic and ToV Normal, we are looking to shore up our team's gaps! That means we are currently recruiting for:

Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy/Disc Priests, Holy Paladins
Tanks: Any tanks EXCEPT Protection Warriors.
DPS: Any ranged DPS, exceptional melee DPS.

In terms of raiding, we raid three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday 22:00-00:30 server time and Sunday 21:00-01:00 Server time.) Thursday and Sunday are progression raids, Tuesday raids are alt-runs. For raids, we'd require you to have an iLevel of at least 860+, and while we're all fun and games, we do take our raiding seriously.

If you are any of the above and you feel like you'd fit in with us, have a look at our guild website or alternatively you can contact one of these members through their battletags.

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO RAID, CONTACT:

Raggy#2393
Jooba#2874

For any other social applicants, contact those two or:
Wulfy#2954
Kanny#1514
Valassa#2194
Jesmo#2155
Shak#2739
Rill#2938
Tolinn#2394
Alright mate, we're looking for healers to strengthen our team for nighthold.

We are 7/7m 3/3hc and raiding 3 days

wed thur sun - 19.30-23.00

add me if u want to talk more.

veeto#2676
We are Echelon on Horde Ragnaros EU, we pride ourselves on being a relatively new guild who has already gained an excellent core of active, friendly and top performing raiders. As a guild we promote and encourage a few core ethics which include;

Transparency: The leadership will be open and honest about our intentions and strive to be clear on expectations and our shared goals.

Communication: We believe communication is key to making a strong team that can be honest an open to one another without the fear of reprisal.

Competitiveness: We utilise logs and believe it to be an excellent metric to evaluate personal performance and with this to actively encourage people to improve themselves.

Fun: Inside and outside of progression raiding we believe it's important for members to enjoy their time in the guild, so far we believe we have achieved this and hope to continue to have fun as a team.

Echelon is always looking to improve our roster and will continue to recruit during progression,

Raid times:
Thursday 21:00 - 24:00
Sunday 20:00 - 24:00

Our current progression is 7/7M and 3/3HC.

Sounds interesting? Add Chris#23898
Hey this sounds like something you might be interested in :)

★ Final Evolution 6/7M ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / ventrilo.

We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period.

Official Raid Times

★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30)
★ Thursday (20:30-23:30)
★ Monday (20:30-23:30)

★ At the release of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid).

Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game:

LOLABLiTZ3R#2436 (Recruitment officer)

Sebb#2634, Missmika#2971 (Officers)
Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader Guyon)

Also for more information have a look here - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614471620#post-1