[H] 1/week Mature Raiding

Twisting Nether
Hello!

Who are We?

The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have no life.

We are a friendly group of players who due to real life (work, family), can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are casual in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely casual in the sense we raid only once each reset.

We implement a mature environment (most of the team are working people) and encourage a positive and friendly atmosphere. We do not tolerate any kind of harassment (racial, sexual etc) and because of that have a good solid team of people.

That being said, we expect people of skill and dedication. If your skills or preparation are not up to par, we will not take you. If your connection is bad and you keep dc'ing, we will not take you. If you are late, AFK repeatedly or fail to turn up regularly, please do not apply.

We raid 1 / week and therefore make it the best possible time, both in terms of progress and enjoyment. Please don't waste our time and we promise not to waste yours.

We managed to clear 5/13 mythic in HFC last expansion (while only raiding 1/week!!!) and we hope to push as many mythic bosses as possible this tier as well.

We currently farm Emerald Nightmare Heroic and are working on Trial of Valor Heroic while we get the last few spots filled to try mythic EN.

Our Progress this Expansion:
7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic
3/3 Trial of Valor Normal

Previous:
5/13 Hellfire Citadel Mythic
13/13 Hellfire Citadel HC
10/10 Blackrock Foundry HC

Our Raid Time's are as follows
Saturday - 19:40 (group assembles) - 0:00

We are looking for:
1x Holy/Disc Priest
1x Holy Paladin
1x Warlock
1x Shadow Priest
1x Rogue

If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself for a chat through my Battletag:

Alex#2303

I hope to hear from you soon!
do you need a skilled resto druid, i work crazy hours during the week and cant make week day raiding and looking for a weekend raid team.

7/7HC EN 3/3 ToV

hit me up guys Doctan#2835