Trial of Valor loot issues

General
I killed Helya on HC 3 times and each time i got the cosmetic Ensemble set.. 3 times, already known.. What a waste of loot and time. Fix this blizzard? Why do i get the same PoS cosmetic drop if i already learned it?
You can trade it or vendor it. Is it really that big of a deal?
Yes it is a big deal, it takes up your real loot slot and you don't get any other item when you get it. Vendor it for 1 copper? Lol ok. And everyone i raid with has the set, no one to trade to. Actually many people are complaining that we are getting this cosmetic sh*t instead of real loot when we already have it.
31/12/2016 00:35Posted by Asungard
I killed Helya on HC 3 times and each time i got the cosmetic Ensemble set.. 3 times, already known.. What a waste of loot and time. Fix this blizzard? Why do i get the same PoS cosmetic drop if i already learned it?

Armoury says you killed her for the 2nd time on that char 40mins ago :/
31/12/2016 01:08Posted by Valdania

The armoury can't be trusted though
31/12/2016 01:08Posted by Valdania
31/12/2016 00:35Posted by Asungard

Check this character too then, it is cosmetic and shared between all chars and since both plate users, i had it on both chars when it first dropped. 2nd and 3rd time was a total waste of loot slot.