(H) <Dystopia> 10/10HC is now recruiting

Twisting Nether
<Dystopia> is a guild formed by a group of real life friends. We came to TwistingNether from Ravencrest where we have experienced most of the Legion PvE content and were looking to start fresh.

Want to be a part of core raiding team in a guild? We are the place for you.

We are currently recruiting:
  • 1 healer (pref NOT priest)
  • 3 DPS classes (2 melee + 1 ranged)

Raid times are always 8:15pm server time (CET/GMT+1) until 11:15pm.
Raiding days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What can you expect from us:
  • High level of organisation within the guild
  • Great raids with a lot of humor on Discord
  • Friendly guildies
  • Steady progress through PvE content
  • Sharing of our PvE knowledge
  • Rare wipes but with a lot of humor if they happen

What do we expect from you:
  • Be communicative and friendly
  • Show up on majority of raids (if not all)

Anyone who is interested in more information can whisper Atelophobia or Dardanadoran in-game or add Battle tags Rideen#2245 or Makisa#2180 .

Have an awesome day!
Updated first post.
added you guys ingame... Hope to here from you soon...
Updated first post.
Bump.
Bumpy,Need ranged DPS !
3/10HC
Updated first post.
hey,

im chrisbear, main spec resto & guardian for raids , for m+ dungeons im mostly boomie.
pls add my battletag druidOTbeast#2840 so we can talk, im ally atm but want to move

ty,
Chrisbear
5/10HC Still in need of 1 tank,1 healer ( Non priest ) and dpses.Socials are also welcome!
6/10 HC We still need people for casual raiding,Urgently need tank :)
7/10HC progressing and having lots of fun still could use dps and 1 healer not priest
Updated 1st post.

We are now 9/10 HC and in need of a healer (non priest) and some DPS.
10/10 HC.
Hey there if youre looking for a tank
I would be really interested in your guild as Im looking for a guild that is passionate about raiding and setting goals but also lives in harmony and a friendly enviroment. right now im very unhappy with my guild situation as Im just in a Level Guild with no social aspects whatsoever.
Im Prot warrior 881, but you can just check my armory for further progress information. I havent gotten to actually imporoving my offspec as im not even finished with being done on my mainspecc.

I would be happy to maybe join teamspeak conversation or any other kind of voice chat interview if you please.

Greetings from germany
10/04/2017 23:35Posted by Corvoc
Hey there if youre looking for a tank
I would be really interested in your guild as Im looking for a guild that is passionate about raiding and setting goals but also lives in harmony and a friendly enviroment. right now im very unhappy with my guild situation as Im just in a Level Guild with no social aspects whatsoever.
Im Prot warrior 881, but you can just check my armory for further progress information. I havent gotten to actually imporoving my offspec as im not even finished with being done on my mainspecc.

I would be happy to maybe join teamspeak conversation or any other kind of voice chat interview if you please.

Greetings from germany

Hi, unfortunately we're full on tank spots at the moment. We do need a DPS in case you'd be willing to switch to a DPS spec and could organize an interview on Discord. :)
Bump.

Still looking for additional DPS and a healer.