Blizzard spelling and grammar

General
Is it just me who has noticed that blizzard has been slacking in the 'F7' area? First there was garnison, then they wrote "azeroth heroes can powering them all up" and now they write "rock, paper shogtun.

However if they spelling and grammar is because you are rushing to get content out then ignore me :)

Giev me mre contnt
Maybe they were sued for Copyright infringement by the original inventers of those words and had to change them.

You hardly even notice it if you read fast ^^
Where's this?
Garnison is german for Garrison so i guess that was a technical issue besides that its just horrible, i would think they look over this atleast a second time before making it public, also, i can guarantee somebody noticed this on Alpha/Beta/PTR but just got ignored.
What is the 'F7 area'?
04/01/2017 15:39Posted by Nyxlin
What is the 'F7 area'?

When reviewing CV's of potential employees, I make three piles. Interview, Reject and F7.

The difference between the Reject and F7 pile is that the Reject pile will at least get a letter/email of rejection. The F7's clearly could not be bothered to F7 so I can't be bothered to reply :)

/Ontopic Yes, there are still many typo's. Report them as a bug in game.
04/01/2017 15:39Posted by Nyxlin
What is the 'F7 area'?

F7 is hotkey for spell checker
Go take a look at the cutscene for WoD when the chiefs line up on the cliff after the arena "Kill your 100" quest. Do it with the Subtitles on.

The phrase said by Hellscream is "Rise up Iron Horde, and bring your Warchief their heads !"
The subtitle for that phrase reads "RAise up".

Spelling and Grammar isn't a new problem for blizzard.
Haris Pilton is smiling on Harrison Jones: "Hello Handsome.."
I get the impression most of the world is going this way.

'Who cares about spelling?' is becoming one of the most depressing things I read or hear.
04/01/2017 14:39Posted by Ignisdegaia
now they write "rock, paper shogtun.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun is a famous online gaming magazine though. If you refer to the Rock, Paper, Shotgun-thingy that was posted in the Battle.net client/launcher last week, then that was a reference to this magazine :)
04/01/2017 16:08Posted by Shammoz
When reviewing CV's of potential employees, I make three piles. Interview, Reject and F7.

What about those that use Comic Sans Bold?
11/01/2017 14:11Posted by Rhovanor
What about those that use Comic Sans Bold?

Oh, that's F8
When you finish the Shaman artifact weapon research, the NPC says the winds are quite. She means they are quiet though :)
If you do find any I suggest you report them as bugs. With so many text lines I'm not surprised errors get through.