you can skip draenor?

General
no ur not allowed. endure the pain and suffering of draenor like the rest of us
world quest things and treasures with 300% xp boost and 20% xp boost and all + bonus xp looms, i did on Alt shadow moon valley then i did talador + Gorgond, leaving 1 mob for each quest ect so you can do within the 15 min timer from 300% xp pot, from shadowmoon i got to 94 from 90, then after talador+gorgrond i was 100, 2 pots it took me easy as pie look on youtube plenty of guides
Lethan? Lethan, is that you? It is! Great to see you back. :)

/wave :)

07/01/2017 03:16Posted by Gráinne
Was about an hour per level last time I looked, but WoD XP required has probably been reduced since then.

An hour per level just by doing pet battles? Wow I had no idea pet battles yielded that amount of XP! Either way, I would much rather do tedious quests than battle with pets over and over and over. That's even more tedious!
can you start at 98? :O

Yeah absolutely, only recently found this on my monk alt :)

Good luck completing your artifact quest at level 98 (even considering the mobs downscaling).
06/01/2017 21:16Posted by Someoneelse
05/01/2017 22:26Posted by Ihavenomercy
im close to 90 and I wonder if you can skip Draenor (wod content)?

Grow up and dont be a sheep. There's nothing wrong with WoD questing.

It's as boring as your post, after x11 lvl100 alts I definitely don't want to do this again.
You can PVP too
Some of the zones in draenor are pretty nice actually, I remember that first zone for alliance. Good music. Good vibes.

But the whole lore time travel nonsense is really killing me. Doubt I could ever let a character set foot in draenor again.
07/01/2017 03:54Posted by Shallin
You should learn the story of Doubleagent, a Pandaren who reached level cap (90) on the Wandering Isle starter zone purely from herbalism and mining XP after mob kills stopped giving XP.

There is a 102 level Neutral Pandaren who posts on the forums.
I skipped Draenor completely on my priest, doing demon invasions before the legion launch. Too late now though.
Wait 'til the 8th Expansion; WoD & Legion will get 'banded together' so you can level 90-110 in Legion zones... you'll get a free pass to L120 too, then you won't need to play any of Legion or BfA, either.
11/01/2017 14:07Posted by Lethan

An hour per level just by doing pet battles? Wow I had no idea pet battles yielded that amount of XP! Either way, I would much rather do tedious quests than battle with pets over and over and over. That's even more tedious!

I leveled up 1 alt from 90 to 100 just doing pet battles (best spot was in Shadowmoon Valley so couldnt avoid all of Draenor!).
It can be boring unless you have a 2nd monitor with Netflix! LOL ;)