1-4am Late Night Raids <Nocturnal Supremacy> 9/10m

Twisting Nether
We are based on Twisting Nether!

http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/

Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears.

Raiding days/hours are:
(All in server time)
• Thursday 1am - 4am
• Monday 1am - 4am
• Tuesday 1am - 4am

Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday.

Recruiting:

We have a big opening for a strong healer, any class except paladin is fine, shaman is ideal.
We would also welcome any capable DPS, ranged or melee!

------------

The Sell:

Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here!

We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly.

We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched.

Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 9/10 in Nighthold and are extending lockouts to kill Gul'dan before Tomb of Sargeras is released.

If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#.

For more information contact:
GM - Karnage#2229
Officer - Elessar#2801
Officer -Shemzy#2465
Officer -Shade#2779
or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487

http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!
*Update*

Writing moment 9/10 Nighthold heroic.
Always on the lookout for exceptional players. Ranged dps are high priority and we're also looking for one with a strong healer offspecc
Correction, 10/10 heroic
Hey, i've really been looking for a late night guild, but I was wondering if you will ever be running content on:

• Friday night > Saturday morning
  • Saturday night > Sunday morning

I have work commitments on the weekdays, so these are my best times.

Thanks
Sorry for the late reply.

The only content we run on friday night > saturday morning are alt runs and there's no interest in moving the main raid days to weekends
Like an angel sent from heaven.

I work 2-shift.

First week, morning: 6 am - 2 pm (06.00 - 14.00)
Second week, evening: 2 pm - 11 pm (14.00 - 23.00)

The evening week were really hard to time with last guild when they started raiding at 8.
If you're able to commit to us, you're interesting
I added you ingame
Just noting that we've changed our guild website to the Enjin address. If you have any other address for us, it's wrong!
Updated the recruiting section and adjusted officer battletags.

Join! Now!
Updated recruitment! Tanks! Warlocks! Rogues! Anybody decent of any class or role!
Krosus Mythic dooooown! Still recruiting! DPS! Good DPS!
Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears.
Aluriel is DOWN! Wew lads. Onwards!
And down goes Tichondrius in a mere 3 hours of raiding. Still recruiting!
Botanist went down last week! 7/10! Late Update!
Recruitment is still open! A big opening for a healer (preferably not paladin) and the standard call for any and all strong mechanic-aware DPS!
Still recruiting, but more importantly, Star Augur down with a ridiculously smooth and fast kill! 8/10m!
We whipped our clocks out and killed Elisande. 9/10 mythic!

Still recruiting any great players and looking eagerly at Tomb.

Bear in mind we are extending all raids until Nighthold is cleared or Tomb is released.