Game of nerfed, chapter I: Shaman

Shaman
Greetings,
With the last cracking patch I propose all of us to share our love & hatred and express your imagination in a simple game, where you have to continue a phrase: "Shamans have been nerfed so much, that ..."

Let me start.

Shamans have been nerfed so much, that "Far Sight" has become their top damaging ability.
What the hell are you talking about. Shamans are awesome at the moment.
I couldn't have been more disappointed to see how they butchered such an aesthetically beautiful spec and smooth rotation with this new patch... what a clunky mess
encha shamans have been nerfed so much, that even resto spec is more vialable...
Enh Shamans have been nerfed so much, that I went into the middle of the mobs forgetting I changed to ele.
13/01/2017 14:23Posted by Dämonbeißer
Enh Shamans have been nerfed so much, that I went into the middle of the mobs forgetting I changed to ele.

hahaha - I so did that :D
enhancement shamans have been nerfed so much that now i'm waiting for a public apology from blizzard for the destruction of an average spec.
Enha shamans have been nerfed so much that even Thrall stepped down from being farseer
Enha shamans have been nerfed so much....... time to stop this game after 10 year NON - STOP sub.
Enha shamans have been nerfed so much that my Doomhammer decided to abandon me. Now every Orgrimar guard is suprised when he sees Durotar boar wielding Doomhammer!
is blizzard replying to our hate? enh is bs now
Enhancement shamans have been nerfed so much that even the warlocks and shadow priests of the past look heroic.
13/01/2017 20:33Posted by Xploit
Enha shamans have been nerfed so much....... time to stop this game after 10 year NON - STOP sub.

Already did, all join and put reason why !